happy

1. Happy New year

Happy New Year from all of us at TTD! It’s been a difficult year for the world, and for participation in table tennis! We hope that some normality is not to far away and that everyone has a great 2021. Look forward to seeing you guys back on the table this year! We have been working hard...
  2. Happy birthday Dan!

Happy birthday to our TTD Founder. Despite the difficult times, you still deserve to have a blessed birthday and wishing you more wonderful years.
  3. Happy 2020

Hi everyone I don't know if this is the right place to put this post I just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! ! A happy 2020 and that brings us good results in table tennis to all of us !!!! BEST WISHES :):):):)
  4. Happy Birthday to Timo Boll !

I thought it would be nice to wish Timo best wishes from table tennis community so I will start: I wish him a medal on this years World Table Tennis Championships, I hope he will stay as long as possible in table tennis world but most importantly I hope he will be healthy ! Happy Brithday...
  5. Seo Hyo Won sez Happy New Year (Lunar NY)

Seo Hyo Won posted a pic and New Year Greeting on her FB. Since many have not been able to get her to friend them, I post the pic and FB link. <iframe...
  6. Happy New year!

TableTennisDaily would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! Thanks for all your fantastic contributions to the website over the last year. We have a lot in store for you in 2019 which you will see very soon on the website! What are your new year table tennis resolutions? Have a great...
  7. Happy happy Birthday to Dan the man

Dearest Dan, on behalf of all forum members from Rhein-Main Area (and probably a few more) i´d like to wish you a Happy Birthday. Now that you have become an adult ;) how do you feel and what are your next plans for the future? :) Will we have a TTD newspaper or maybe a TT-news section on Sky...
  8. Happy World Table Tennis Day 2018

Happy World Table Tennis Day! Hey TableTennisDaily Academy, today on the 6th April is world table tennis day which is used to not only to spread the magic of our wonderful sport but also to bring people together to celebrate “table tennis for all” and bring new players in to discover and enjoy...
  9. Happy New Year Everyone! What's your resolution?

Hey Everyone! Wishing you a happy new year from everyone at TableTennisDaily. Have a great night, we hope all your wishes come true in 2018! What new year resolutions have you chose? :D See you all in 2018!
  10. Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween TableTennisDaily! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155321542149332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"...
  11. New Tibhar case -not very happy

So it seems I have hard time finding a decent racket case: the one that has decent amounts of protection, not too bulky and looks ok (not a fan of aluminum cases boxy looks..) Recently bought a Tibhar Foam Case Delux. Semi hard case with a foam padding in it. So the size of this one racket case...
  12. Dimitrij Ovtcharov happy with the new DHS ABS ball!

Dimitirj Ovtcharov announces huge game changer! Today on Instagram Dimitrij Ovtcharov made a status to say he is very happy with the new ball DHS rolled out recently, the DHS ABS. In a status Dimitrij Ovtcharov expressed, I am currently practicing with the new DHS ABS ball for the upcoming...
  13. Dimitrij Ovtcharov unhappy with new ITTF World Ranking system!

Dimitrij Ovtcharov has just made an Instagram status saying that he is unhappy with the new ITTF World Ranking system. The ITTF plan to change the World Ranking structure as of 2018 with a system similar to that of tennis. This new ranking system will mean players have to enter many tournaments...
  14. Happy nowruz new year !!!!!

Hi my dear friends . today I want to congratulate nowruz new year for th FIRST TIME in TTD . Nowruz is the new year of many countries such as : Iran , Azerbaijan , Kazakhstan ,Kyrgyzstan ,Tajikistan , Turkey and so on . This year is the year of rooster for us . you can read this wiki link here...
  15. Happy New year 2016!

TableTennisDaily would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! Thanks for all your fantastic contributions to the website over the last year. We have a lot in store for you all in 2017! Have a great evening!
  16. Happy Chinese New Year 2016

TableTennisDaily wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year. Many Chinese table tennis stars including Zhang Jike, Ma Long and Ding Ning have took to their social media accounts to celebrate with fans. Photos via Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Ding Ning on Facebook.
  17. Happy Birthday to Ma Long - 27 today!

World Champion and recent World Cup Champion Ma Long has just turned 27 today on the 20th October! We wish Ma Long the very best, and be sure to have a rest on your birthday day :) Congratulations! Ma Long posted a picture of his birthday cake on Weibo! Who wants some :) What do you...
  18. Happy post number 1000!

just wanted to celebrate my post no. 1000 on TTD :cool: have a nice weekend Fellow TTD members!
  19. Stiga Quality Control issue not happy!!!

I[ purchased my infinity vps v only two months ago, I dont even use it and the top veneer has started peeling away.. I filled it up with PVA or wood glue and sat it in my vice.... if this doesnt fix it i will be contacting Stiga in sweden, anyone else have this problem? its upsetting because I...
  20. Happy New Year!

TableTennisDaily would like to wish all of its online users a Happy New Year and Good Luck for all your aspirations in 2014.