wheelchair

1. plays in a wheelchair! you can't win with them

2. Anna Carin Ahlquist vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | Wheelchair Match!

Hey guys, Last month I traveled to Sweden to watch the spectacular showdown between Jan Ove Waldner and Paralympic champion Anna-Carin Ahlquist in a wheelchair match! Anna-Carin is a class 3 Paralympic table tennis player who won gold in London 2012! During the event I also took on Anna in a...
  3. Jan Ove Waldner vs Anna Carin Ahlquist | Wheelchair match

Hey guys, Recently the great Jan Ove Waldner took on Paralympic champion Anna-Carin Ahlquist in a wheelchair match! Anna-Carin is a class 3 Paralympic table tennis player who won gold in London 2012! Watch the extremely interesting match up between former Olympic and Paralympic Gold Medalists...
  4. [Live] Fulda Maberzell playing Wheelchair tournament!

Fulda Maberzell playing Wheelchair tournament! Tournament has ended... Fulda lost 3-0 against the national wheelchair team. :) Hope that there will be some videos of it on the TTBL player soon. Very funny rallies sometimes. :) TTBL club Fulda (with Wang Xi, Floritz, Filus and Franziska) are...
  5. Dimitrij Ovtcharov takes on wheelchair player!

How good are wheel chair players? Well check this video out! 2012 London Olympic bronze medallist Dimitrij Ovtcharov takes on 2012 London Paralympic bronze medalist and wheelchair table tennis champion Tom Schmidberger for fun at the ITTF Star Awards!
  6. Wheelchair Double

hey guys, just wanted to share a short clip from the paralympics 2008 ;)
  7. wheelchair Table Tennis

hi, my Name is Jack Hunter-Spivey and I am currently a member of the Great Britian paralympic table tennis squad prepering for london 2012. I feel disabled Table Tennis is not talked about enough and need to be seen by other players just to show the standed that we can reach this is my video...
  8. Christian Suss in Wheelchair!

Check out the skills these wheel chair players have! For those of you who don't know, Christian Suss is top 20 in the Mens World ranking (Able bodied)