schedule

1. ITTF event's schedule 2020-2021 reduced to the singles, without the doubles/

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/more-sports/others/doubles-mixed-doubles-unlikely-in-tt-this-year-ittf/articleshow/75749921.cms Mr.Weikert's expectations sound unduly optimistic.
  2. Chinese super league schedule

Hi, I have the CCTV 5 channel on my phone but what is the schedule for the chinese table tennis league, so i can watch it on my phone at the right time?
  3. How to keep track of ITTF torunaments and schedule of play

Hey guys Is there an easy way to follow the ITTF schedule with the various tournaments. It's fantastic that the ITTF streams the events free but its really difficult to find a schedule for play or even a list of upcoming matches for the day. ALso any place to get alerts via email etc for...
  4. Pro Tour's playing schedule

Hi Everyone, I've been working with a few top player's over the years and occasionally coach them at pro tour's. I have found the tournament system 'a joke' and a disgrace to not only our sport but the players themselves. Basically if you are not top 30 in the world or around that level you...
  5. WTTC 2013 - The Main Draw Has Been Released (ROUND 1)

The group stages and preliminary rounds have now come to a close, and the round 1 of the main draw at the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships has proceeded. The opening match in the Men's Singles will be newly world number 1 Xu Xin who will face Germany's Steffen Mengel. Round 1 - 15th May...
  6. Semi Final Final Showdown at the Kuwait Open (Schedule + Videos)

Yesterday, on the 17th February the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour Men's Singles quarter finals took place. The major super series is now reaching the final rounds of the main events with last day being played today to conclude the champions! Below are the listings of the semi finals and final...
  7. Jorgen Persson excels, sending Tianjin through to the semi finals!

The Chinese Super League 2012 had its final showdown where every result was vital to dictate who made the semi final rounds of this spectacular league. Results, fixtures and schedule are listed below as the round of 14 was played yesterday on the 23rd December. Ningbo, Shanghai and Shandong...
  8. Kuwait Open World Tour 2012 - Quarter Final Stages (Schedule)

The results for the Kuwait Open World Tour 2012 round of 16 are now in. The fourth day of this incredible World Tour included 16 high calibre table tennis players of the World! A notable defeat in the last 16 stage was seen by Korea's Oh Sang Eun. Oh lost in six games to Jiang Tianyi with...