join

1. Butterfly Viscaria with Stiga handle??? Interesting join-venture!

I read about but I never seen it for sale: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=VS Seems to be an official blade... That is an interesting join-venture of Butterfly and Stiga for China National team.
  2. My Journey to reach the National Table Tennis Olympic Team! Join Me

Hey guys, here is a short backstory of myself(Sorry for my English. I am not great at articulating but here you go). I am 29 years old (Male) and I started playing this beautiful game at the age of 11 and played until the age of 17. I had dabbled in other sports like Swimming, Badminton...
  3. T2 and ITTF join forces!

News just in! T2 and ITTF join forces to grow both properties for the betterment of global table tennis. Key points from article: - T2 and Seamaster chairman Mr Frank JI wants T2 to be adored and loved by millions worldwide - An environment that attracts more media attention, TV...
  4. would you join a table tennis match without prize ?

would you join a table tennis tournament without prize ? if you win, you only get a cup or a meddle ?
  5. How can I join the ITTF ? LOL

I know there is no limit to the number of associations any country is allowed into the ITTF. That said how much would it cost me to join the ITTF (assuming of course only an association is allowed to join ITTF and not an individual....or is it ?) Had there ever been a case of more than one...
  6. Its Enjoy time here join it.....

Reply here......
  7. Hi join its enjoying time.....

lets enjoy...
  8. Pls help on finding clubs/tournaments to join

Hi everyone! I just arrived at London and will stay here for around 1 year. As I want to keep playing table tennis here, can anyone please recommend what club or tournament I should join? I really find it difficult and confusing to search the information here... I was a representative of...