compared

1. Hurricane Long V vs Viscaria

Hello everyone, This is a long one, so buckle up. I wanted to share my experience with my DHS Hurricane Long V. I will compare it to the old (5,7mm) Viscaria, since it's the only other carbon blade I have, and I have a lot of experience with it. I mention the Viscaria because it's very...
  2. How is xiom vega x compared to rakza x?

I was thinkinf of getting one vega x rubber but I want to know how it perform comparing to a rakza x rubber that I already have.
  3. does jpen rpb have any advantage compared to cpen?

first, i don't want to try jpen rpb. i am totally a cpen. I saw some people somewhere saying that cpen's rpb hurt their fingers, but when they used jpen's rpb they didn't get hurt. have any professionals tried besides Dang Qiu in 2014/2015? and is there any real technical advantage over cpen...
  4. Innerforce Layer ALC blade compared with ZLF version

Hello Dan. I am trying to decide on a new blade which represents a significant investment for me. I am considering the InnerforceLayer ALC which you changed to recently. My dilemma is whether to try the ZLFversion but I am reading conflicting comparisons for speed and control and can’t see why I...
  5. TSP Ventus Spin compared to Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft

Has anybody got experience of these two rubbers and if so can you tell me how they compare with regard to the following please. 1) Close to the table play. 2) Sensitivity to incoming spin. 3) Control. 4) Spin. Thank you
  6. Xiom rubbers compared

Hello, Im interested in three Xiom rubbers I chose - Vega Pro, Omega IV EU and Omega VII EU. 1) Firsly Id like to know how durable these rubbers are. 2) Then if there is a big difference in IV EU and VII EU. 3) How heavy are these? 4) Which one is the least sensitive to incoming spin and which...
  7. Petr korbel off blade compared to hurricane long 3

Hi, just wondering if someone could compare the Petr korbel off blade with the Hurricane Long 3. Since I am using korbel now and thinking of maybe switching to HL3. Thanks
  8. Yinhe K-4 compared to Viscaria?

> Me being poor > Back to my hometown > Play in small club -> not many varieties of blade > Never tries ALC blades > Viscaria/H.Long5 looks so gooood, but pricey > Thank god china really good at cloning stuffs > Heard yinhe K-4 is clone of viscaria Have you guys ever tried it? What do you...
  9. Tenergy 25 compared to Tenergy 05?

Hi, I'm possibly looking to try Tenergy 25 on both sides. I've used 05 quite a bit so does anybody have any opinions on how it plays compared to that in terms of speed, spin, and control?
  10. World Top 10 Men's Equipment 2015 Pictures (Compared to 2005)

Hello!!! it's me again and this time I would like to share the pictures of ITTF World Top 10 Men's Equipment, compared to top 10 in 2005. The two most obvious changing in regulations through these ten years would be 1. Banned for organic glue 2. 40+ balls. It would be interesting to know how...
  11. H3 Compared to 729

So how does h3 compare to 729. im thinking of changing to either h3 or sriver.(from 729 fx soft. used to used 729 fx a lot and it was awesome) i want really just to know how h3 compares to 729 rev in terms of speed spin etc and how sriver is omcpared to 729 super soft
  12. DHS Tina Arc 3 compared to MX-P evoultion

My friend dont know what to buy,i think they are similar bud tin arc is cheaper :D So what is your opinion??
  13. How much power do you use, compared to the Pros?

This would have been better formattted as a poll, but here goes - I spoke to a very good and experienced player v.recently, who advised me never to use more than between 20% - 70% power on average during a game/rally. He advised that anything more than that, and ones game/strokes start to look...