Yu Heyi's FH can't get past Pletea.

cache.php

cache.php

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Yukiya Uda just beat another chinese: Xiang Peng with 4-0. Another chinese is waiting in the final for Uda.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Quite the unexpected results. I thought if someone was gonna beat a chinese it would Pletea yet he got destroyed by Xu Haidong but Yukiya Uda managed to win 4-0 his match against Xiang Peng.

Xiang Peng is really young (15 years old or so). Uda does have his work cut out vs Xu, who is a team B CNT prospect if I remember rightly.

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Shi Xunyao misses her chance for three gold medals in three hours in the decider. Had a lot of luck on her side but was also visibly exhausted, Qian Tianyi played better. Shi Xunyao has lost a total of three matches this year (she's won about 80), two of those to Qian Tianyi in Asian Championships final and World Championships final. Bright future for CNT. But they already have Sun Yingsha and Wang Manyu. Forget Tokyo 2020, the competition for Paris 2024 is gonna be insane.

Last edited:

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Shi Xunyao misses her chance for three gold medals in three hours in the decider. Had a lot of luck on her side but was also visibly exhausted, Qian Tianyi played better. Shi Xunyao has lost a total of three matches this year (she's won about 80), two of those to Qian Tianyi in Asian Championships final and World Championships final. Bright future for CNT. But they already have Sun Yingsha and Wang Manyu. Forget Tokyo 2020, the competition for Paris 2024 is gonna be insane.

I'm not that impressed because of his age in this competition, I'm more impressed with Kihara who lost only 3-4 but is 4.5 years younger. This is a huge difference in this age.

KIHARA Miyuu - QIAN Tiany 3:4

2004-08-03
2000-01-23

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
All your posts in this thread are about some unsung hero beating another nameless "chinese" so I'm not surprised that you've taken it personally that I sing praises to Shi Xunyao for an unbelievable record in 2018.

You should learn to accept different opinions, looks like you are struggling a bit in this regards.

Reactions: Danny21312
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Mate, I'm literally saying "hey here's this girl who's had a crazy good year and nearly won a treble in ONE DAY". And you're going "(oh no, Chinese again, I better come up with a rebuttal) well here's this girl and like she's nearly won in quarter finals! What an achievement, she's clearly better". Talk about having troubles accepting an opinion. Or reality, for that matter. Miyu Kihara is a very strong player, but she posted a mediocre 62% winrate in 2018. Shi Xunyao at 97%. Can you really tell me that's not impressive?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Danny,

She had 3 finals in a row, mixed at 3pm, doubles at 4pm, singles at 5pm....
Playing against a teammate who we all know isn't easy (even if it is a Japan vs Japan, or German vs German, its never easy playing against someone who knows you very well)
97% win rate in 2018, and also former WJC champion herself

I think that is impressive for a junior.
For saying its not impressive because of her ethnic background do you not think you are being discriminating now?
If it was a non Chinese, would you then say its impressive?
Which previous Chinese female player had a 97% win in a year?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Yes if it was a non chinese then i would say it's impressive since you never see a non chinese having winrates like that so of course i'd be impressed. Also, why are already getting into conclusions that i'm saying it's not impressive due to her ethnicity? I'm simply saying it's no impressive because it's not uncommon for chinese players to have winrates like that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yes if it was a non chinese then i would say it's impressive since you never see a non chinese having winrates like that so of course i'd be impressed. Also, why are already getting into conclusions that i'm saying it's not impressive due to her ethnicity? I'm simply saying it's no impressive because it's not uncommon for chinese players to have winrates like that.

so which previous Chinese female junior had the same or better winrate of 97% in 1 year?

I think the sooner people take race and colour out of the equation, one can enjoy the world better.

I don't complain that black people are dominating basketball when I follow the NBA
I treat them as a human being, and praise them when they do well.
I won't say, its not impressive because he is black....
To me that is discrimination and boarder racism

why can't you just enjoy one young girl which almost did the odds by getting 3 gold
when last did anyone get 3 golds in a WJC??

Please Danny, answer my 2 questions

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I'm sure many of them had a winrate like that in previous years but i don't have the time nor the energy to search for that right now.

So you are just classifying them as Chinese and your conclusion is based on that only 1 fact and no other facts.
okay, that explains who you are

Reactions: Atas Newton