2023 African Table Tennis Championships

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Epic point. The progress made by Egypt and Nigeria is encouraging. Along with Brazil, India and Iran, they could give some of the traditionally strong countries a serious challenge now. Gotta keep an eye on them for WTTC 2024.

Reactions: NextLevel and latej
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
o
My personal favorite:
I've always love non-Asian players specifically non-CNT plyers. I wanna givin' sum ❤️ to those underdog challengers. As part of my fan-boi'ness, I am using Aruna's rubber on my FH and yep! It is green in colour!

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Epic point. The progress made by Egypt and Nigeria is encouraging. Along with Brazil, India and Iran, they could give some of the traditionally strong countries a serious challenge now. Gotta keep an eye on them for WTTC 2024.
The problem is, these countries have 1 star and that is it.
really need to get 2 or 3 at the same level.

Both Egypt and Nigeria's number 2 and 3 are all far far away from number 1, or 3 with number 2 for example.

Egypt and Nigeria have basically been like that for the past 10-20 years.

Jan 2018
Speak of the devil. Who will be next? Gonna be fun next year. There is also the Mixed Team World Cup at the end of the year.

Once in a lifetime.
6LJj1Ez.jpg