World Cup 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Hugo is doubly difficult to play due to such powerful support from the audience of his opponent. Even if someone clapped during the moments of Hugo’s victory, there was deathly silence.
It would be interesting to see Chuqin if the same game took place in Brazil.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Hugo is doubly difficult to play due to such powerful support from the audience of his opponent. Even if someone clapped during the moments of Hugo’s victory, there was deathly silence.
It would be interesting to see Chuqin if the same game took place in Brazil.

I noticed that WYD had zero crowd support in her match against Miwa because all the fan girls were busy cheering on Lin Gaoyuan.

Probably wouldn't have made a difference in the result, but the fans really needed to take turns paying attention to the WYD match and cheering for her, because she had 0 homefield advantage.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I noticed that WYD had zero crowd support in her match against Miwa because all the fan girls were busy cheering on Lin Gaoyuan.

Probably wouldn't have made a difference in the result, but the fans really needed to take turns paying attention to the WYD match and cheering for her, because she had 0 homefield advantage.
I think that this support greatly influences the result, because real people play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Man these Chinese fans really just care only about their players huh. Most badass two handed backhand by Hugo and dead silence. Roar of approval when he misses a serve though. I get that they want to support their guy but damn ....
that why it is called fanboy/fangirl
crazy fans, who follow the player - internationally.

Most of what the rest of the world know, they will acknowledge a good play and still clap hands for the "opponent".
That won't come from these fan boys/girls

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Hina Hayata is an escape artist. I don't know how she got out of that one. Very well played match from SYB, but Hayata really showed some mental toughness at the end.
It was a great match, clearly through Koreans are rising to the challenge of beating Japan and taking it seriously. Which again is why you can't just beat China, you have to beat *everyone*.

Now Hina and Miu both get opponents that on paper they should be able to challenge, Miu definitely should have a good chance against the aging Chen Meng while Hayata gets to see how much progress she had made vs Wang (gap is likely still sizeable). Fun matches ahead tomorrow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Man these Chinese fans really just care only about their players huh. Most badass two handed backhand by Hugo and dead silence. Roar of approval when he misses a serve though. I get that they want to support their guy but damn ....
Most of these fans are called tzm (WCQ's mom) in china. They do not know tt and do not play tt.