MS SF
LYJ 3-4 LSD (10, 9, -8, -9, 9, -6, -9)
Ng Wing Nam aptly commented after LYJ was up 2-0 that whether he could keep that level up in a bo7 would decide the outcome.
林昀儒激戰7局惜敗!奪銅認「關鍵球猶豫了」 教練點出分水嶺
https://sports.ettoday.net/news/3245252
關鍵球「還有一點猶豫」 林昀儒:無謂失誤多了
談到整場比賽,林昀儒認為自己的想法方向沒有問題,「其實開局也都有做得,關鍵球其實也都處理得非常好。」只是整場比賽起伏較大,到了最後幾個關鍵球,「一些弱點可能稍微還有一點猶豫,第一板的無謂失誤也稍微多了一些。」
面對過去相當難纏的林詩棟,林昀儒強調,賽前確實做足準備,「肯定是做好準備,還是要全力去拚。」這一戰確實打出過去交手少見的拉鋸局面,一路將勝負逼到決勝局最後階段。
銅牌開心仍有遺憾 「問題還是要勇敢面對」
結束男單征途,林昀儒坦言心情難免複雜,「當然拿到獎牌也很開心吧,但是這場比賽其實也是有一點可惜。」不過相較結果,他更在意自己從比賽中看見的問題,「自己有做出很多好的地方,但也有很多感覺可以去面對的問題,還是要勇敢去面對。」
回顧這趟亞運,林昀儒認為最大的收穫之一是心態上的成長。此前一段時間比賽成績不如預期,加上為了亞運積極備戰、爭取種子順位,無形中給了自己不少壓力,「有時候可能想得比較多,給自己一些不必要的壓力。」
來到亞運後,他認為自己的轉換做得不錯,從團體一路打到男單,「雖然很多都是可惜一、兩分的比賽,但我感覺自己都有在去面對這個問題,希望可以趕快去解決。」
團體、男單都有牌 林昀儒:也是對自己的肯定
林昀儒本屆亞運團體、男單都有獎牌進帳,他也把這次成績視為對自己的肯定,「要在大賽拿到牌,我覺得還是非常不容易,也是可以作為一個歷史,希望可以再往前突破。」
教練點出第3局關鍵 「拿下來結果可能完全不同」
教練王翊澤則直言,這是近期幾次交手下來,林昀儒「最有機會」的一場,「到最後一刻差一點點沒有拿下來,這幾次打起來,可以看到是最有機會、明顯比較有得衝刺的一場球。」
王翊澤認為,林昀儒此役最大的改變,就是場上戰術執行與轉換速度明顯提升,「你可以看到他變化得很快,場上戰術的執行跟變化其實很快,也有打到好的效果。」
至於整場勝負的關鍵,王翊澤點出第3局是一大分叉點。當時林昀儒一度取得7比4領先,卻沒有把這局拿下,「對方剛好一個幸運球的時候,氣勢有點跑過去那邊。如果那一局拿下,3比0的開局,我覺得可能結果就會完全不一樣。」
亞運設定兩項奪牌達標 王翊澤:完全肯定他
儘管最終沒能更進一步,王翊澤仍給予林昀儒肯定。他透露,團隊出發前設定的目標,就是男單、團體都要奪牌,如今第一階段目標已經達成,「選手已經拚盡全力了,不是金牌以外的成績,我都還是給予鼓勵跟肯定。沒有人想輸,大家都是努力拚。」
(
"Still a bit hesitant" on crucial points; Lin Yun-ju: Too many unforced errors
Reflecting on the match, Lin Yun-ju felt his strategic approach was sound:
"I actually executed well at the start, and I handled the crucial points very effectively." However, the match saw significant fluctuations in momentum; during the final critical points,
"there was still a bit of hesitation regarding certain weaknesses, and I committed a few too many unforced errors on the opening shots."
Facing Lin Shidong—a formidable opponent he has struggled against in the past—Lin emphasized that he had prepared thoroughly:
"I was definitely well-prepared and knew I had to give it my all." The match turned into a seesaw battle rarely seen in their previous encounters, with the outcome hanging in the balance until the very final stages of the deciding game.
Happy with the bronze but with lingering regrets: "Must bravely face the issues"
Having concluded his men's singles campaign, Lin admitted to having mixed feelings:
"Of course, I'm happy to win a medal, but there is also a sense of regret regarding this match." Yet, he cared more about the issues he identified during play than the final result:
"I did a lot of things well, but there were also issues I need to address—and I have to face them bravely."
Looking back at these Asian Games, Lin Yun-ju considers his growth in mindset to be one of the biggest takeaways. Recent match results had fallen short of expectations, and the pressure to prepare for the Asian Games and secure a favorable seeding created an invisible burden.
"Sometimes I overthink things and put unnecessary pressure on myself."
Since arriving at the Asian Games, however, he has managed the transition well, competing in both the team event and the men's singles.
"Although there were many matches where I lost by just a point or two—which was a shame—I feel I am facing the issue head-on and hope to resolve it quickly."
Medals in Both Team and Singles Events: A Validation for Lin Yun-ju
Lin Yun-ju secured medals in both the team and men's singles events at these Asian Games, viewing the achievement as a validation of his efforts.
"Winning a medal at a major tournament is incredibly difficult. It marks a milestone in my career, and I hope to make further breakthroughs in the future."
Coach Highlights the Crucial Third Game: "Winning It Could Have Changed the Outcome"
Coach Wang Yi-ze noted that among their recent encounters, this match offered Lin Yun-ju his "best chance" at victory.
"He missed out by the narrowest of margins at the very end; looking back at our recent matchups, this was clearly the one where he had the best opportunity and the most momentum to push for the win."
Wang believes the biggest improvement Lin showed in this match was the speed of his tactical execution and adjustments.
"You could see him adapting quickly; his on-court tactical execution and changes were rapid, and they yielded good results."
As for the turning point of the match, Wang identified the third game as a critical juncture. Lin had held a 7–4 lead but failed to close out the game.
"The opponent got a lucky shot, and the momentum shifted their way. Had Lin won that game—taking a 3–0 lead—I think the final outcome could have been completely different."
Meeting the Goal of Two Medals at the Asian Games: Wang Yi-ze Fully Affirms Lin's Performance
Although Lin was unable to advance further, Wang Yi-ze fully affirms his performance. He revealed that the team’s goal prior to departure was to win medals in both the men's singles and team events; with that initial objective now achieved, he noted,
"The athletes gave it their all. Regardless of whether the result was gold or something else, I offer them my encouragement and affirmation. No one wants to lose; everyone fought hard.")
名古屋亞運/鏖戰7局差一步 林昀儒:要勇敢面對自己問題
https://today.line.me/tw/v3/article/LXe8mXz
教練王翊澤認為,這是近幾次交手林詩棟下來,林昀儒最有機會的一場,尤其臨場戰術變化很快,執行與調整都有收到效果;可惜到了最後一些關鍵球還有一些弱點,可能稍微有點猶豫,對手處理得更謹慎、也更敢出手,林昀儒反而因為想法變多,試圖再加速度、加力量,增加了自己的失誤。
王翊澤也點出,第3局是整場關鍵。當時林昀儒原本領先,但對手出現一顆幸運球後,氣勢有些轉過去,最終沒能拿下;他直言,如果當時能形成3比0領先,「可能結果就會完全不一樣」。
(Coach Wang Yi-Tse believes that among their recent encounters, this match offered Lin Yun-Ju his best chance of victory; he demonstrated rapid tactical adaptability, with both his execution and adjustments proving effective.
Unfortunately, weaknesses surfaced during the final critical points—likely due to a moment of hesitation—while his opponent played more cautiously yet was bolder in taking the initiative. Lin Yun-Ju, conversely, became over-analytical; in attempting to ramp up speed and power, he committed unforced errors.
Wang also highlighted the third game as the match's turning point. Lin had initially held the lead, but the momentum shifted after his opponent won a lucky point, and Lin ultimately failed to secure the game. Wang stated frankly that had Lin managed to establish a 3–0 lead at that stage, "the outcome might have been completely different.")
加油聲比林詩棟大好幾倍!林昀儒場邊換衣影瘋傳 網超嗨:太大方
https://www.nownews.com/news/6878741