Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys!

Recently we filmed with the creative Adriana Diaz to review the new Viscaria Super ALC. At the end of filming we shot a best of 3 challenge match.

Stay tuned for more challenge matches by subscribing to TTD on YouTube!

says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
Nov 2022
I like how she hits the ball flatly. I tried, it's so difficult to get my racket angle correctly aligned with the incoming rotation and the amount of power needed. Is there a formula to calculate them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: blahness

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
nice snake from Adriana at 1:10 . I'd like to see her do that to Adam Bobrow

Good match Dan

Thanks Takkyu! Haha yes absolsutely owned there 😁🐍

Looked like a lot of fun and that last point of the first match is hilarious. Amazing video as always!

Thanks Tampa! Haha yeah its a full on no look shot, incredible really.

I like how she hits the ball flatly. I tried, it's so difficult to get my racket angle correctly aligned with the incoming rotation and the amount of power needed. Is there a formula to calculate them? 😂

Haha I just think a lot of practice doing this type of shot. You'll soon start getting the feeling. The more you play and build experience you can read the incoming spin more. Diaz did make a few smash errors in the game too, so even the best miss 😁

I think to start off with don't actually go for a full swing... keep the shot compact and use around 50% effort, so you can control the hit shot. If you go for too much power you're likely to over hit the shot.