Viscaria Super ALC Blade Review | With Adriana Diaz

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys! We met up with the Puerto Rican superstar Adriana Diaz, who has a highest world ranking of 9 and is known for her insane, creative shots.

In this video we test the bat Adriana uses and get an insight into her game. Adriana uses the new Butterfly Viscaria Super ALC with Dignics 64 on the backhand and Dignics 05 on the forehand!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
I suspect the blade can support a looping style for sure, it is just would need stickier rubbers on both sides.

I lost to an over-40 looper a couple of months ago. He used this blade with Dignics 09c on fh, 05 on bh. He didn’t seem to have any problems looping with it on either wing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I lost to an over-40 looper a couple of months ago. He used this blade with Dignics 09c on fh, 05 on bh. He didn’t seem to have any problems looping with it on either wing.
Of course. Diaz is spinning with it as well, I have seen enough TT madness to know that style is about the player and optimization about the equipment.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
That BH punch shot is called a BH PUSH in Korean... I am trying to get LDM7 learn the basics of this, primarily a shorter lower arm and timing of the firming of grip at impact.

There are not so many moving pieces to it, so I do not believe it would take as long to develop as other shots, like a heavy FH or BH topspin... PLUS in real games at our levels, you get a couple loose balls to your BH high that are perfect for a short arm BH punch finish.

If one is READY to use this shot and sees it in time, one can rack up some points with this shot at our levels.

Every point counts. They contribute practically 10% of the score.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Hey guys! We met up with the Puerto Rican superstar Adriana Diaz, who has a highest world ranking of 9 and is known for her insane, creative shots.

In this video we test the bat Adriana uses and get an insight into her game. Adriana uses the new Butterfly Viscaria Super ALC with Dignics 64 on the backhand and Dignics 05 on the forehand!

This is so nice! i enjoyed very much and Adriana is so talented!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I suspect she is using Tenergy 64 but Butterfly has to push Dignics. But yeah, both 80 and 64 are good for punching.
Okay. Moreover, in her recent matches over the past 6-8 months I saw that she has moved back to zhang jike super zlc. Maybe this video is old or butterfly wants to promote viscaria super alc too ;-)

Reactions: NextLevel
says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
Nov 2022
laughing-spike.gif

She might knock Mayweather out with her punch.