Aliexpress Singles Day Sale 2023

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
It's based on USD I believe.

So its $4 for every $20 spent. So if you spend $60, then you will get $12 off. It's a good deal on already cheap prices for blades.

Which blade do you want to get?
Thank you!
the ratio for the discount is the same for € value.

I'm using a SANWEI C&C, I love it, it's light (86gr.), fast, the head size is standard, and the handle fits well. But, sometimes, I overshoot some FH's, maybe because the power of the carbon isn't so linear.
My son is using DHS PG5X, it seems more linear, so I'm considering to try followings inner ALC alternatives,:

DHS PG5X
DHS Fang Bo B2
Yinhe Pro 05 KLC
729 Yellow ALC

What do you think?

Last edited:
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Ordered
Thank you!

I'm using a SANWEI C&C, I love, it's light (86gr.), fast, the head size is standard, and the handle fits well. But, sometimes, I overshoot some FH's, maybe because the power of the carbon isn't so linear.
My son is using DHS PG5X, it seems more linear, so I'm considering to try followings inner ALC alternatives,:

DHS PG5X
DHS Fang Bo B2
Yinhe Pro 05 KLC
729 Yellow ALC

What do you think?
if you want a more linear inner ALC, look for those with a thick core and/or the newer models. I would rule out Fang Bo B2 for that, B2X would be more linear. I would also rule out yellow ALC simply because it's the cheapest inner ALC you can get (good for its price but probably not as good as others on the list). If you want to be safe just go for PG5X, if you want to try something new then Pro 05.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
My first order of the DHS Hurricane King II CS blade got cancelled by Ali Battleship Store (great price, it was just 107 USD with all discounts). They said it was out of stock. Now I ordered from Hi Sport Store for 123 USD (with all discounts).

Two questions:

1) Anyone else got his/her order cancelled?
2) Is the 11.11. sale better than the Black Friday Deals (staring 11.18)?

Looking forward to hearing from you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
My first order of the DHS Hurricane King II CS blade got cancelled by Ali Battleship Store (great price, it was just 107 USD with all discounts). They said it was out of stock. Now I ordered from Hi Sport Store for 123 USD (with all discounts).

Two questions:

I don't care, €30 for DNA pro is a steal non the less

This user has no status.

Two questions:

I also got a blade order cancelled, a Stuor Long 5 which was 10€ cheaper than in other shops. The seller told me that they are out of stock, but the blade is still on the list of 11.11 sales.

The refund was fast, but I lost a 5$ coupon that I used when I bought the blade. Aliexpress says that the coupon is still activated, but I cannot use it :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
I also got a blade order cancelled, a Stuor Long 5 which was 10€ cheaper than in other shops. The seller told me that they are out of stock, but the blade is still on the list of 11.11 sales.

The refund was fast, but I lost a 5$ coupon that I used when I bought the blade. Aliexpress says that the coupon is still activated, but I cannot use it :(
Cheers Dave! The coupon system on Ali is a bit of a mystery. Sometimes I think the seller doesn't want to ship the goods to Europe because of the small profit after all the discounts. Anyway, my refund was fast too. Have fun with your new stuff

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

I also ordered the same blade, but seller said they are out of stock. Seller told me that once the sale starts, the product page is locked so they cannot take the page down.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Thank you!

I'm using a SANWEI C&C, I love it, it's light (86gr.), fast, the head size is standard, and the handle fits well. But, sometimes, I overshoot some FH's, maybe because the power of the carbon isn't so linear.

DHS PG5X
DHS Fang Bo B2
Yinhe Pro 05 KLC
729 Yellow ALC

What do you think?
I have the CC, and indeed is it quite powerful. Also like you said, the power seems to activate quite suddenly when the ball goes deeper into the blade. Having said that, I personally don't feel that it is had to control. I feel the blade has high dwell time and allows you to impart a lot of spin on the ball.

But, if you want a blade with more control, I would definitely recommend the Fang Bo or the Yinhe Pro 05.

Reactions: maxposa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020

This happen to me previously before the sale. A lot of time. Sellers don't have stock. They just link to their supplier on the product. So they would sell it. But the actual wholeseller no longer has the stock in their warehouse.

Jan 2023
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022