Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Even though I have enough equipment in reserve to past for the next couple of years, I end up still reading all of the EJ threads.

Kinda inspired to train more hours just so that my rubbers die and I can justify buying more when 11.11 comes around again.

At 35 hours my first LAC might be losing some liveliness even though the top sheet looks like new.
Its Asking for a layer of boost to wake up again (so you can be the one to report how it takes Booster since everyone else Is scared about durability 😉🤣😎😅)

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Good luck @Jslick89 ... Sacramento California has a very large number of NBS.

WHAT... is NBS ???

Nittaku Ball Snob

With this crowd, it is Nittaku Premium or nothing.

Personally, I also feel the WTT DJ40+ ball is superior to Nittaku Premium in every way. Heavier, more solid, easy to hit through spin, easy to attack, easy to counter attack, does not get slippery and shiny after 3 matches.

At Citrus Heights on Tuesdays, you oughtta see how the NBS freek out after their 3 USD match ball goes under the bleachers... it is very much like their first born at 6 months fell into the deep water the urgency in which they try to gig out that precious ball from under the bleachers hahahhahahahahahahahahah.
I can think of a few NBS in the area. I successfully used the ball in 3 of my 4 RR matches on Tuesday, with one opponent even commenting that he likes the ball a lot. However, one of my opponent requested that we use nittaku, which i obligedand still won lol. but i did make sure to explain that DHS DJ40+ WTT balls are the balls they were using at all of the major WTT events and at the last Olympic games. These balls are the real deal.

I've heard tales of the longevity of these balls too (unlike nittaku). I haven't used them long enough to comment on that aspect, but i agree with the ball feeling more solid and taking to the spin much better. The nittaku balls do get slippery and shiny way too fast. i buying new balls way too often.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I bought..... nothing this time!!! 🥳
AE is for me only the source for Chinese brands, and I think I'm cured from them :p
Switched back to esn/jpn brands where I started from with short period of Chinese brands.... sorry it's not my story :p
I'm happy, maybe more expensive, but I feel it and it helps me more nad makes me happy than on-going research and testing Chinese brands ;)
Well done, I, too, have almost recovered from this disease. I'm really tired of boosters and changing the properties of the forehand rubber over time. I want normal European or Japanese forehand rubber with stickiness. What do you recommend?

Reactions: disaster3
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
When I played almost every day, using a booster was not a problem for me, since the properties changed gradually and I adapt to them easily. Now I don’t have the opportunity to play often, so I feel the change in properties is more pronounced and this is now a big problem for me on the forehand.
With G1 on the backhand I have absolutely no such problems. I don't notice any changes in properties over time and my rubber doesn't distract me from the game. Or rather, during the game I don’t think at all what kind of rubber I have there, I’m just ruining my game.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I ordered Kawasaki sneakers, 30 DHS training balls, Loki Rxton 3 and a cleaning sponge. It all costs $39 minus $5 for the promo code and that's $34. In fact, I got Rxton 3 as a gift. Great deal. I hope that the sneakers will not disappoint me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I ordered Kawasaki sneakers, 30 DHS training balls, Loki Rxton 3 and a cleaning sponge. It all costs $39 minus $5 for the promo code and that's $34. In fact, I got Rxton 3 as a gift. Great deal. I hope that the sneakers will not disappoint me.
Nice deal! Kawasaki is really good. I've been using their sneaker and it was great for me. I got the Rxton 3 this time too. And I got the DHS D40 balls.

How did you get the Rxton 3 as a gift? Was it the new user welcome deal?

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I like Aliexpress and the progress of China. And let this be my first post about politics in this chat. I would really like to believe that China will be able to remain on the side of civilized countries and refrain from aggression towards Taiwan and helping the russian aggressor. I would really like this...

Reactions: turbozed and lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Nice deal! Kawasaki is really good. I've been using their sneaker and it was great for me. I got the Rxton 3 this time too. And I got the DHS D40 balls.

How did you get the Rxton 3 as a gift? Was it the new user welcome deal?
This means that I applied a promotional code for $5 on a purchase of $39 and essentially saved the cost of Rxton 3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Isn't the boosting durability for seamoon very short?
We’re probably all just very relaxed in this regard now, but you quickly get used to good things. Previously, I had to re-glue both rubbers with quick glue before each training session and this did not cause any problems. Now treatment with a booster once every two to three weeks is already a problem. But before, the trees were taller and the grass was greener and the girls were friendlier and more beautiful :).

Reactions: Fnub
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
The seller answered it's Thunder Dragon ;(
He answers me too.

Bought PAR24 Double Fish balls,
DHS DJ TOKYO 2020 quality was top notch.
I used Nittaku Premium and my friends didnt like the sound because it is different
I used WTT DJ 40 and it was little hard.
My favorite ball is andro zero tolerance

This user has no status.
Currently have my eyes on:

3x Friendship Bloom Power 45 black (no sale discount, but Choice selection and discount for buying 3+ pieces)
2x Yinhe Moon 12 Medium hard
Yinhe Jupiter 3 37 black
Loki VOC glue
DHS C8 1.0 red
Loki Rxton 3 Pro
Small rubber scissor
Added two sheets of Sanwei DZ OX in red to it, since I am easily influenced 😂.

First item should arrive today already, which would make it exactly 1 week from order to doorstep. Gotta love Choice selection on AliExpress

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Well done, I, too, have almost recovered from this disease. I'm really tired of boosters and changing the properties of the forehand rubber over time. I want normal European or Japanese forehand rubber with stickiness. What do you recommend?
Seems that I'm rather Butterfly guy and like their products also Nittaku ones.
On Stiga Inspira Plus which is my main setup now, I've D80 which is really good on BH and with this blade, also found that FastArc C-1 suits me well on BH with Joola ZQH-90 or OSP V+. On the FH side for all mentioned blades I can always go with FastArc G-1 and really like it.
But I would like to try something new, of course new in terms of TT stuffs I already have, but I tried it several times as many of my club mates are playing this setup, sometimes both T05s, sometimes both T19s... and it surprised me a lot and really liked it.
Of course this is not my 1st attempt to Tenergies as I was playing it sometimes ago and really like it, But was really hungry for new stuffs around me, and I feel like I've come full circle and get back to BTF, of course collected experience trying something new is priceless (haven't known Nittaku products which are really good).
TB ZLF + Tenergies T19/T05. Everything came last week and I assembled the racket but I've extracted wisdom tooth and additional got a bad cold... and need to recover a bit. So I' haven't had a chance to try it in action so need to patiently wait for my turn :D It's really hard :p
IMG_5048.jpeg
IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5054.jpeg

Last edited: