Andro Synteliac

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I had another session with VCI and it is one of a kind. This green vectran is soft, fluid and crispy but after all different names like Etalyra carbon, Ar-C and all kind of gimmicks just to not say vectran/arylate this green material made in Korea (after my experience with Joola Vyzaryz Freeze HRD, VCI and reviews from ZQH 90 and Synteliac VCO ) is NEW THING. Made in Korea is something that you must respect too.
The feeling of VCI is perfect!!!!
Long and high throw is the worst part of the blade if you put high throw rubbers like myself H8-80 (slow medium soft high throw rubber) It won't match but when you play with your homie the biggest advantage from blade is making you happy.
You didn't have any problems, clear sound, great ball feeling, maybe you didn't find great rubber to match with the blade or you are not good enough because your opponent has skills too, but from my perspective this blade is 10/10. I didn't like Andro rubbers so maybe Xiom Omega VII Pro would be killing as backhand rubber and Omega 7 Guang would be great choice for forhand but whatever you want to buy, first you need like to play with medium to low throw rubbers and everything will be top.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/donic-j-o-waldner-gold-edition
the review from guy :
My version weights 91gr. It has a stiff feeling at low and medium speed, but because the blade size is larger, it can generate a lot o spin if you hit with the tip of the blade.
It has green ALC layers with inner construction and it doesn’t have a speed limit: the faster you swing the faster the ball goes, and the blade becomes more flexible so the spin also increases. The handle is a bit too narrow and round for my liking, I would prefer it to be a bit wider and thinner
But overall I like the blade and I recommend it. The blade is stable, easy to play with and surprisingly fast and stiff so is good for smashes also.
The feeling I would say is more of the super ZLC blades than ALC, but it is also more flexible because of the inner construction.
It is a good hybrid between super ZLC and classic ALC blades.

If Donic Waldner Gold Edition is variation of Andro Synteliac VCI in my opinion I think this is very similar blade to Andro, but this is your choice if you want hear honest opinion. My friend wants to buy Donic Waldner Gold Edition... so I will have another review of Donic and Andro....
I can say my VCI from his review is exactly the same -> more super zylon carbon than arylate carbon but I was too shy to write this type of info because it looks like total biased BS to be honest
+ you can translate another Russian review that he compares this Donic Gold Edition to Apolonia and Franziska. I don't know but for me it is like the best inner type of blade and you can buy DONIC and Andro, I DON' T CARE, Table tennis is winning here....

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Is the VCI blade more of an OFF- blade? I see some retailers rating it as an OFF blade.
Generally it is labeled as OFF. If you buy one from the low end of the weight range you may find it a bit slower or softer, a more heavy blade will be faster. Simon Gauzy plays with it, I doubt he is really the OFF- type ;-)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
He and Oshima use R53 and C53.... This blade is super soft.... One guy wrote here review of this Donic Gold with Bluestar and Bluestorm Pro... and he said IT is faster than D. Ovtcharov alc (1450 Hz frequency) .... If your blade is super soft and IT is thick for their composition ( 5,9-6,1mm ) and we put super hard bouncy thick rubbers 50+ esn degree....the setup will be very fast...
Mega spin has his own setup- match under the blades and they show how it works... If you put 40-48 degree rubbers the result will show that this is OFF-. Mine 1353 Hz/ 93 grams. In Germany forum TTNews.. you can find Gold edition Waldner 84 grams/1398 HZ... If you open frequency document from other forum ( Google => frequency table tennis blades) Apolonias, Franziskas are around 1300-1380 Hz...
1350 Hz with innerforce construction and heavy blade means IT is OFF/ OFF-

blade but the most important thing is your rubbers....
For me this blade has soul but you need dwell time with rubbers. Rasanter 45 + 42 would be great but I dont like their rubbers and I AM sorry.
IT looks like Jules Rolland use VCI too
Edit. Top Pro Players get prototypes with their weight that they want. Gauzy used Cornilleau aero soft blade which is 75-80 grams then change for 100 grams with this wenge top ply, so his VCI blade can be 100 grams too.
Different type of bread.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
I have the flared handle and initially I was worried that the handle felt to thin. But with rubbers on and when I played with I really liked it. I used r48 (2.0) on backhand and r48 (max) on forehand.
How is the handle compared to other brands?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
The newest addition to the line, the SYNTELIAC ZCI, is one that could raise a few eyebrows, particularly when compared to the Butterfly Apolonia or Franziska blades. Personally, I am not familiar with these so I asked someone who is (and will always come back to the Apolonia blade from sponsor material...) for his opinion. In short, the ZCI is a little closer to the Franziska, a little harder than the Apolonia.
For me, it is even crispier than the VCO, while retaining that one´s phenomenal touch. The build quality, as you would by now expect from the Korean factory, is excellent. The blade works very well with tensor rubbers around the 47,5 degree mark, such as Rasanter R48 oder Evolution MX-P, and also with softer variants. I am sure it also excels with harder rubbers, but that exceeds my limits.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Can any one suggest rubber for backhand to put on VCI?
I put Joola Rhyzen ZGR on FH and Tronix ZGR on BH and I also tried Tronix Acc.
For FH is very good for me , it’s very spinny but for BH both doesn’t match with VCI , maybe because those 2 are high throw rubber.
I’m thinking to try Rakza 7.
Any comments?