Any experience with Butterfly Spinart?

This user has no status.
I tried bluefire m1, it's quite similar to tenergy.

I'm curious, what's the percentage of players in phillipines using butterfly schlager carbon or sardius or those hinoki-carbon blades?

Well, the percentage would be quite high in major cities in our country. But in my area, there are few people who have "high tech" blades and rubbers. The problem is money and the interest of people. I believe people here aren't that much interested in table tennis compared to other countries,(in my area there is only one club) and so only those 'hardcore' and 'rich' players would want to buy the latest equipment.

This user has no status.
yeah but it's like phillipines, vietnam, etc. have a fixation with schlager, sardius.
while in china they would probably go for off blades like viscaria.

Wow. You support my long time observation! I do wonder why many of our players here have 'fascination' with fast blades like gergely, schlager, sardius. Even my trainer wanted me to buy one back then. I don't really know the answer. As for me, I don't really like the feel of those blades, and my max speed label for blades would be just OFF.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, I hope, whatever you get, works for you. I would stay with Tenergy and just practice short game with it. At a certain point you just get the touch of how to do short game with Tenergy. I personally don't love Spinart but I know someone who does and he is a pretty decent player. So I think everyone likes different things. Based on some stuff you have said it may work for you.

Reactions: harveyaquino
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hi everybody :)
I'm using the spinart for more then 2 years now, and I'm very happy with it, my blade are Darker jpen speed90, ebenholt 7 and rosewood xo (my favorite with spinart) I have tried many rubber in the past, but spinart is the best for me. Excellent in short game, massive spin in serve, brush spin n loops, and good control too. I'm a right hand penholder

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Easy to spin or loop a heavy backspin, and very good for push too, recently I tried airoc s max, easy to use, overall very good, had good spin too, but still far from spinart in spin department, that's my 2 cent, spinart just suit my style better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Maybe airoc is for you.
But consider yasaka rakza x.it is the latest 1 that people claim has more spin than rakza 7 and more speed than rakza 9

I would also recommend you to try the Airoc M, don't think you will be disappointed, rakza x can also be a good alternative.