Any thoughts on Xiom Zetro Quad?

This user has no status.
Hi all, I just tried a friends phontino and its amazing. Im an all round 2 wing looper that mixes loops and placement in my game. I currently use JM but during loops i sometimes get afraid to commit to a 3RD ball and the speed of the blade makes me make mistake. This did not happen with the phontino as I could feel the hinoki really grab the ball giving me tons of control and confidence. The only problem is that i wished the phontino had more speed and was interested in getting the amultart

The problem is pricing, all the places i knew had the amultart and phontino at an absurd price. Thats where I found the Xiom Zetro Quad and My dealer has it for cheap (About RM 380 or 77 euros) in the next shipment coming in next month. Based on reviews online, people seems to compare it to Phontino and Amultart and placing it in between the two. Could some1 compare the performance of the ZQ to these 2 lovely blades in terms of control, spin, feel and loops? I intend to slap a Fastarc G1 on the FH and Rakza 7 soft on the BH. If it handles and feels anything like the phontino then i think i will get the blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Hi all, I just tried a friends phontino and its amazing. Im an all round 2 wing looper that mixes loops and placement in my game. I currently use JM but during loops i sometimes get afraid to commit to a 3RD ball and the speed of the blade makes me make mistake. This did not happen with the phontino as I could feel the hinoki really grab the ball giving me tons of control and confidence. The only problem is that i wished the phontino had more speed and was interested in getting the amultart

The problem is pricing, all the places i knew had the amultart and phontino at an absurd price. Thats where I found the Xiom Zetro Quad and My dealer has it for cheap (About RM 380 or 77 euros) in the next shipment coming in next month. Based on reviews online, people seems to compare it to Phontino and Amultart and placing it in between the two. Could some1 compare the performance of the ZQ to these 2 lovely blades in terms of control, spin, feel and loops? I intend to slap a Fastarc G1 on the FH and Rakza 7 soft on the BH. If it handles and feels anything like the phontino then i think i will get the blade.
Hi silentRain. Did u happen to buy zetro quad at the end?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk