Anybody have Yinhe M202 PLC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
yes, I saw this review. It says that M202 is about the same speed as innerforce ALC.

If that's the case, I wouldn't be interested in this blade. But if PLC is similar to ZLC, then I would expect it to be faster than ALC and closer to innerforce ZLC speed.

Any other opinions?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I have a 87g m202 blade.
It has good spin, blocking is easy, top speed is very high but it is not linear. If the carbon comes alive it kicks the ball.
I tried more times to get used to it but after 1 or 2 training I always gave it up. This season I,m playing with yinhe Pro feeling, last season i played with friendship yellow carbon. Both are inner carbon blades and I like both blades better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I have a 87g m202 blade.
It has good spin, blocking is easy, top speed is very high but it is not linear. If the carbon comes alive it kicks the ball.
I tried more times to get used to it but after 1 or 2 training I always gave it up. This season I,m playing with yinhe Pro feeling, last season i played with friendship yellow carbon. Both are inner carbon blades and I like both blades better.

Do you feel the M202 is faster than the Pro Feeling?

This user has no status.
I have a 87g m202 blade.

Where and when did you get your Yinhe Pro Feeling blade? I am trying to get one since one and a half year without any success (I have it from a prior purchase, so I know, how great it is).