Anyone used this Aliexpress "Cybershape"?

I see this "Cybershape" on aliexpress on a very good prince and also they have inner carbon like the original xD
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005003699788457.html?s
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005003756941043.html?

https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005003780944560.html? this one have a penhold version lol

On guy at my club used one on penhold version, is not the ones on the links but still clones. Its a good woody feel but fast, so bouncy, is linear too. In the few minutes i tested i think is a good blade btw. When i see he playing, he miss many balls he no miss with his main blade Loki Violent V7, the cyberclone is more faster.

And about you guys, anyone have used?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I havent use this Cybershape racket, but have tried a different clone Aliexpress racket, and generally liked it. It has enough speed and vibration that I would expect.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
the sellers in China have no shame , they even use the photos and the diagrams of the original stiga product and of course the name.
As for the quality, i can only guess the blade will play about as good as any 15 dollar chinese blade, which is to say : "not bad"" 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
the sellers in China have no shame , they even use the photos and the diagrams of the original stiga product and of course the name.
As for the quality, i can only guess the blade will play about as good as any 15 dollar chinese blade, which is to say : "not bad"" 😂

Well to be honest, I have used $15 chinese blade vs Viscaria and TB ALC. I could not honestly tell you that I feel the Butterfly are definitely better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
If only the Chinese companies could figure out how to make tensor type rubbers.
I am sure they can if there was any money in it or they would need to charge a lot more.
Explain to me what a tensor rubber is. At least Buttferfly was relatively honest when they used the term spring sponge. How is a "tensor" rubber different from a "spring" sponge?
I have written many times about what makes a sponge "springy".

I keep telling you guys that it is the air or gas packets that compresses and releases almost all of its energy and not the sponge material itself. The trick is to make a sponge with relatively consistent sized gas pockets and still have the pockets as big as possible without having them join together into voids. Think about it! Why do you fill your tires up with air instead of foam rubber/sponge? The same goes for footballs, basketballs and soccer balls.

I once bought a LKT Instinct blade from zeropong. I still have it. It is slow but it plays well. I bought a faster LKT Instinct+ and I hated it. It didn't "feel" right. The obvious conclusion is that quality control is not a high priority. I like my Toxic 5 which I use as a hard bat.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
If only the Chinese companies could figure out how to make tensor type rubbers.

Chinese manufacturers make a ton of rubbers that try to copy ESN or BTY already. They've been doing it for well over 10 years. I'm not really sure what success they have, but some of them are really excellent.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Chinese manufacturers make a ton of rubbers that try to copy ESN or BTY already. They've been doing it for well over 10 years. I'm not really sure what success they have, but some of them are really excellent.

Which rubbers are you referring to? Ive tested a couple of the Chinese rubbers, but they are still not similar to ESN. Which rubbers are excellent in your opinion?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Which rubbers are you referring to? Ive tested a couple of the Chinese rubbers, but they are still not similar to ESN. Which rubbers are excellent in your opinion?

Well I guess the original T05 clone from DHS was the first Tin Arc (yellow sponge). Since it tried to be T05 just like most of ESN rubbers you can compare it with most T05 clones. And Tin Arc was a sweet rubber too, not sure if DHS still makes it.

I think I tried on some amateurs blade a Loki Rxton rubber, if I remember it was Rxton 1. Dirt cheap, I didn't think much of it since it's not my cup of tea, but it didn't feel any worse than an FX-P. For a beginner it's excellent, I think it's more obvious to use too than FX-P which has a lot of unwanted bounce on touches.

There are the 729 Presto rubbers that are pretty solid and try to mimic EU-Jap style rubbers. Or Yinhe Moon Speed isn't bad either, the soft version is comparable to a quick ESN rubber.

Just tried a Double Fish Qiji rubber, I think it is super nice. Would probably fare well against a Rakza Z, it fares really well against a D09c too. I haven't tried ESN made D09c clones so not sure how good those are.

I would rate Chinese rubbers durability higher than ESN too.
I am not a fan of ESN rubbers, so I guess I'm biased, but I don't like how weak their durability is. Best case you get 2-3 months out them, with weekly 10 hour training. I suppose that's acceptable normally, but I had H3N BS that I used for a year. It bubbled up on me, if it didn't I would probably still use it after another year. The sticky Chinese rubbers can last forever if you clean them and put on a plastic film on them. I have a D09c I use it now for about 3 months, so about 150 hours in it. Don't feel any difference compared to new state. Sure you can see it's used, just like a H3N after some time, but the grip is unchanged and so are the playing characteristics.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Well I guess the original T05 clone from DHS was the first Tin Arc (yellow sponge). Since it tried to be T05 just like most of ESN rubbers you can compare it with most T05 clones. And Tin Arc was a sweet rubber too, not sure if DHS still makes it.

I think I tried on some amateurs blade a Loki Rxton rubber, if I remember it was Rxton 1. Dirt cheap, I didn't think much of it since it's not my cup of tea, but it didn't feel any worse than an FX-P. For a beginner it's excellent, I think it's more obvious to use too than FX-P which has a lot of unwanted bounce on touches.

There are the 729 Presto rubbers that are pretty solid and try to mimic EU-Jap style rubbers. Or Yinhe Moon Speed isn't bad either, the soft version is comparable to a quick ESN rubber.

Just tried a Double Fish Qiji rubber, I think it is super nice. Would probably fare well against a Rakza Z, it fares really well against a D09c too. I haven't tried ESN made D09c clones so not sure how good those are.

I would rate Chinese rubbers durability higher than ESN too.
I am not a fan of ESN rubbers, so I guess I'm biased, but I don't like how weak their durability is. Best case you get 2-3 months out them, with weekly 10 hour training. I suppose that's acceptable normally, but I had H3N BS that I used for a year. It bubbled up on me, if it didn't I would probably still use it after another year. The sticky Chinese rubbers can last forever if you clean them and put on a plastic film on them. I have a D09c I use it now for about 3 months, so about 150 hours in it. Don't feel any difference compared to new state. Sure you can see it's used, just like a H3N after some time, but the grip is unchanged and so are the playing characteristics.

I have Moon Speed, and its nothing like ESN. Its not too slow, but it definitely doesnt have a catapult effect, and its not as bouncy as a typical ESN rubber.

Rxton 1 is a great rubber for its price, but its also nothing like ESN rubber. It doesnt have the bounciness or catapult.

The closest Chinese rubber I have seen to ESN is Palio AK47. It kinda feels like ESN, but still not as bouncy. A couple other names I havent tried yet but might be decent include Loki T3, 729 Aurora, Yinhe Mercury 3.