Awesome Table Tennis Video - Tricks

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
I was actually referring to the whole of TTD, each try to contribute a video and you put it into one.

Hmm yes, that's actually a good idea. The clips should be really cool/unique allthough. How could I get everyone know of this thing and to send me their clips if we did this kind of video?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hmm yes, that's actually a good idea. The clips should be really cool/unique allthough. How could I get everyone know of this thing and to send me their clips if we did this kind of video?
Just get the people that want to contribute to send you a video uploaded on something like Mediafire.

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Do you play table-tennis professionally? so you make money with it? or do you still go to school next to tt ? :)

Well we all play in the championship serie in Finland, but we don't really make money with it. We use a lot of time on table tennis but we are studying at school also. With a lot of training someone can though become a professional one day :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
If you say championships in Finland, which is it? The highest league in Finland?
Maybe you get to make money too ;)

Yes, the championship serie is the highest league in Finland (there is totally 5 or 6 leagues).
Well, some players get some money from playing there but it's not so much. Many players (juniors and younger seniors play one of the Swedish leagues) though, there you can get more money.

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Aren't you interested to have a professional career in table tennis?

Well, as I said mentioned earlier I have now finally recovered from a hard injury and can compete with full force again. The first step is to come to the national top, then see what happens. It's anyway a hard way to become a pro in table tennis when living in Finland (not impossible at all though). But there is currently only 1 Finnish professional tt-player.