Awesome Table Tennis Video - Tricks

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
and do you guys this tricks, the Michael Maze BH, behind the back, the FH spin along the net(english?!), also in a match, in the competition? if you do, you're awesome!

Thanks for the suggestions :) Yea, we have started recording our matches also, so maybe I can at some point make a video of cool shots in matches also :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The cartwheel shot was a great idea! hopefully we get a good clip of it :D
We will also try some backshots and hopefully get a nice "hit ball" also to the ending :)

Awesome! Cannot wait to see the finishing results guys!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hey, this is my second table tennis video. Playing and making cool tricks with friends in a good mood : )

I think this is clearly better than the first video, but make sure to tell me your opinion also : )

awesometrickvid.jpg

PLEASE also LIKE the video in youtube and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you enjoy it :)

Let us know what you think in the comments below, feedback for new ideas to will be amazing!
Thanks

Amazing technique and tricks you guys! After watching the video I know I have so much more to improve on! Great tricks man, very enjoyable to watch! However, I do have a few things I want to address about the video, the first being that I would say that the video has quite a lot of... effects LOL, maybe try to reduce that a bit, WE REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU 'PLAY!' CLEARLY! XD The next thing being that it would be good if you reduced the sound of the music; personally, the sound of the ball on the table sounds better when it's the primary sound in the video :) Original is always the best, just some extra music to assist in the video (not to make it too boring!) and some clean and simple transitions between clips :)

Other than that, great video guys! Very creative video as well as the tricks! Hope to see more from you!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Amazing technique and tricks you guys! After watching the video I know I have so much more to improve on! Great tricks man, very enjoyable to watch! However, I do have a few things I want to address about the video, the first being that I would say that the video has quite a lot of... effects LOL, maybe try to reduce that a bit, WE REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU 'PLAY!' CLEARLY! XD The next thing being that it would be good if you reduced the sound of the music; personally, the sound of the ball on the table sounds better when it's the primary sound in the video :) Original is always the best, just some extra music to assist in the video (not to make it too boring!) and some clean and simple transitions between clips :)

Other than that, great video guys! Very creative video as well as the tricks! Hope to see more from you!

Thanks for the great comment! I appreciate feeback :)
About the edit: My username says it all :p, to edit the videos was actually the main reason why I started to make these videos. I wanted to see how I can change the clip and make it more interesting with effects. Personally I think the first video had too much edit, but this video had the right amount of it, but it's always impossible to satisfy everyone.
Kind of the same thing with the music; there has to be the music so that I can do some edit that fits with the music :p I also like to hear the ball sounds but I also think that you can hear it quite well in this video.

Anyway thanks for the comment, good to hear a deep analyse of the video :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Thanks for the great comment! I appreciate feeback :)
About the edit: My username says it all :p, to edit the videos was actually the main reason why I started to make these videos. I wanted to see how I can change the clip and make it more interesting with effects. Personally I think the first video had too much edit, but this video had the right amount of it, but it's always impossible to satisfy everyone.
Kind of the same thing with the music; there has to be the music so that I can do some edit that fits with the music :p I also like to hear the ball sounds but I also think that you can hear it quite well in this video.

Anyway thanks for the comment, good to hear a deep analyse of the video

You're welcome! Also, I think you should get into filming as well! People like "T!Christian" use filming equipment and techniques in order to make videos look much more pleasant to watch (he also does TT videos like you!), so maybe with filming techniques, you can include that into your repertoire of editing techniques and make an epic video! If you have a DSLR camera or a camcorder, it'd improve your videos a lot!

As said, hope to see more from you!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
You're welcome! Also, I think you should get into filming as well! People like "T!Christian" use filming equipment and techniques in order to make videos look much more pleasant to watch (he also does TT videos like you!), so maybe with filming techniques, you can include that into your repertoire of editing techniques and make an epic video! If you have a DSLR camera or a camcorder, it'd improve your videos a lot!

As said, hope to see more from you!

Yea, it would be good to get better quality but I can't really buy a new one at the moment so I think I have to stick with the old camera :p T!Christian sure does make epic videos also, hopefully we one day work a video out together :D