Battle 2 National

This user has no status.
I can see that it's a bit harder than DHS @ 40deg. Also seems to be harder to boost than DHS or the Dingtian, it curls like mad but the pips are not popping on the topsheet. Dingtian pops after 2 light layers of FTL, and H3 BS popped after 2 layers of seamoon too.
I got 40deg since I used the Golden edition before which is 40deg only but that felt soft and I didn't want softer.

Well with shipping and everything if you buy just one sheet they're not far off. If you buy 2-3 sheets it's a different story. Having just 1 sheet (on your racket) means you have nothing lol. It can bubble up any minute and it's not like you can teleport these funky weird ass brand rubbers to your doorstep in a day :/

LAC maybe sometime, now I have a Double Fish Volant-Phoenix incoming. I will see as the store that sells it tested it and it seems too good to be true. They're talking about Dragon Grip good...
Intriguing.

Actually both cost between 40-50 either way from Aliepress which usually doesnt charge shipping or taxes.

Feel free to keep me postet bout the Volant Pheonix. I saw that one several times, but as per usual i couldnt find any usefull information about that rubber.

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Intriguing.

Actually both cost between 40-50 either way from Aliepress which usually doesnt charge shipping or taxes.

Feel free to keep me postet bout the Volant Pheonix. I saw that one several times, but as per usual i couldnt find any usefull information about that rubber.
I see now! It's available on aliexpress. Back when I got them they were not available there, I got my first sheet that I'm still kicking from Prott then 2 sheets from ttnpp, I think prott was 25USD and ttnpp was 23USD per piece. Prices have increased and some hardness is not even available. Hmmm, seems like people are discovering that it's good.

I hope I can try the Double Fish on Wednesday. I have a tournament on Saturday, would be nice to decide what to use lol.

Reactions: latej and Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
A dream setup but heavier :ROFLMAO: @longle

1691546636979.png

• Haha
Reactions: longle