Best come back ever, please vote

Best come back ever

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
I've just rewatched the full match of Maze vs Hao Shuai. Until 3-0 10-7 everyone's so confident that HS would win and even when it gets to 3-1 it seems like just a small error that HS would fix easily. But at 3-2 HS is getting nervous and Maze totally takes over control. I've never seen Maze that relaxed in a match.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
HS was not a top world player, so beating a "leading" Waldner is a greater comeback imo.

HS broke down and played like some one outside the Top 100, you didn't see that in Waldner, that is why I think Anchorschimdt mentioned it. I agree that is greater than the above 2 comebacks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
For me of course Maze vs Shuai was the best come back I have ever seen. But many years passed and when I watched CCY vs JSH it made me recall Maze. Chuang was fighting but it seemed the in all sets after some leading he could not finish it. The cruitial point was in the 3rd set while Joo was leading 12:11 and Chuang gave long empty serve. Joo made a powerfull topspin, normally it should be all over, Even Chuang thought so. He just steped back and somehow blocked the ball and won the point. From that moment everything changed and he was later playing relaxed while Joo was really tired.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i think for anything to consider "best ever"you needa have (1) top players --> top skills (2) important moments - olympics / wttc > wc, finals > semifinal etc.so it's hard for these two to be considered best EVER lol. probably best so far is better.