Best racket case?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
The best cases that I own are all from Stiga. Top quality, stylish and very well designed. If only they paid as much attention to the manufacturing quality of their blades :D . Not the cheapest, but it's well worth to spend a bit more in this case. (pun unintended)

View attachment 28238View attachment 28239

Yep, these are ones I was talking about, above.. My club m8 has the one in Orange..

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
lol I am still using this cheap ass case (2$) because I like its color. I wish Stiga release a purple case :(
555af1675b9a6746de063223340ce853

This user has no status.
Currently using the Andro Fraser duo wallet case.
Mainly bought it because I also bought the Fraser bag. Does a decent job, but outer layer of protection isn't that sturdy. Got a spare Donic single wallet that is much sturdier. Maybe I will upgrade to something like an alu case if I can find one I like designwise that can hold 2 or 3 rackets.
Fraser-Camouflage_Doppelh%C3%BClle_1267x614.jpg

This user has no status.
I just use whatever case from the brand that matches my racket 😅 Got one Donic and one Nittaku, both were simple ones that cost 15 EUR each. But I do have to say that the Nittaku one (Paint Full Case 7223, as it's called in the store that I use) does look better imo and the side zipper makes it more convenient.