Customizable leather TT racket case

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Hi all,

I have been waiting for this moment for what seems like forever, and I am excited that it has finally arrived so I can share it with you.

When COVID hit and lockdowns began, I started experimenting with leathercraft, as I have always been fond of leather and the premium feel and aesthetic it lends. That is when I had an idea to create the world's most exquisite, functional, durable, yet eco-friendly table tennis case. A case that would cross all the 't's and dot all the 'i's, so to speak. A case that could also be customized/personalized and be unique, just like our rackets. What I did not realize at the time was that a seemingly straightforward undertaking would turn into almost a 4-year journey...

Long story short, the case was born, and along with it, the VĖLVIL brand with a focus on utility, craftsmanship, and meticulous attention to detail.

Designed in Germany and handmade in Portugal, our TT case fits two paddles, has a full-grain natural leather shell and a molded cork core. The metal zippers are made in Italy and have individually polished symmetrical teeth and pullers/sliders with an extra layer of protection to create a long-lasting buttery smooth 2-way operation. The lining is a special composite made from recycled leather that has been rigorously tested to be 100% safe for the rubbers. The saddle leather handle is extendable/removable. Our standard case is offered in black and can be personalized (monogrammed) with various fonts/foils.

When it comes to customization, the possibilities are endless. You can choose leather color/type, zipper color, zipper metal finish, as well as stitch and lining color. It can be made with or without a handle/pocket. The entire surface of the cork core is essentially a "blank canvas" and can be laser-etched with your graphics, text, or club logo. At the moment, the cork is designed to fit all standard blades (154mm max width), but we will consider creating a mold for Stiga Cybershape and defensive/Dr. Neubauer blades if there is enough demand.

Every case comes in a gift box and is supplied with an in-house designed 100% cotton travel bag (perfect for TT shoes).

I welcome you to look at other VĖLVIL products that are just as unique as the case. For example, our leather mousepad is furnished with a soft and grippy natural rubber base that your hand will thank you for. Our stretchable minimalist wallet is built with easy-access compartments for the most-used cards/cash and comes with a custom-designed metal carabiner to attach your keys.

We are in the process of developing other unique and exciting products and you are welcome to get on our mailing list to stay informed when they are released.

Here is the website: velvil.com.

Instagram: velvil_tt

FB: velviltt

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You can also email me directly at [email protected].

Zev

Attachments

• leather-ping-pong-paddle-case.jpg
    leather-ping-pong-paddle-case.jpg
    579.4 KB · Views: 177
  • ping-pong-paddle-cover.jpg
    ping-pong-paddle-cover.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 100
  • table-tennis-case-gift-box.jpg
    table-tennis-case-gift-box.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 98
  • custom-table-tennis-cases.jpg
    custom-table-tennis-cases.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 102
  • custom-ping-pong-racket-cork.jpg
    custom-ping-pong-racket-cork.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: riemsesy and TIME
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
View attachment 27221Eco-friendly ? You should be there when they slaughter the animals 🤣🤣🤣
thank you for your comment. By eco-friendly I meant plastic-free, i.e. made from natural/recycled materials.

I'm not sure if you know, but no cow in the world is slaughtered for their hyde. Leather is actually a by-product of the meat industry.

Reactions: rbtitco and pilami