Best Table Tennis Techniques?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Hey everyone,

What are some easy and effective table tennis techniques you've found helpful? I'm new to the game and looking for tips to improve. Any advice is appreciated! 🏓

Reactions: buyhighdapbn
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
Hi there!

Welcome to table tennis! One tip is to focus on your grip and practice your serves. Also, work on quick foot movements to get into a good position. Have fun playing! 🏓

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I read someplace that the average rally is 3.7 balls/strokes. Obviously serving, return of serve, push and opening loops are good to practice in that order. Just get through the first few strokes and you will win most of the time.
Obviously, better players have longer rallies, so there is much more to learn and practice after getting past the basics.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hey everyone,

What are some easy and effective table tennis techniques you've found helpful? I'm new to the game and looking for tips to improve. Any advice is appreciated! 🏓

Hmm

You need to be well rounded to a level. Once you can play all kinds of shots comfortably, then you can develop your unique techniques.

Reactions: Nima Abadi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2023
Read 1 reviews
If you're new to the game, the only technique that you should focus on right now is to engage your hips in your drives and proper placement. The rest are pretty much intermediate stuff.

If you want to improve even more, then focus on reading the spin on the ball especially when your opponent is serving and learn to watch the contact point. Also practice your serves.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hey everyone,

Roll in your wrist, as if you're going for a brutal lyj like bh flick, then go for a light strawberry tap over the net. brutal stuff right there.

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
The understanding and usage of spin is the difference between amateur and higher level players.
There are many techniques, which all leads to a more effective way of spinning the ball.
So, i'm not naming any one technique, but naming the core of all of them.