Blade weight

This user has no status.
Hey, I want to discuss about the weight of a blade and specially the head heavy felling : I have a Timo Boll alc st with a t05 max and a rakza7s max which is nice to handle, it feels so balanced. However, I have a stiga allround evolution st with two xiom Vega pro 1.8 and it feels so head heavy then I change them to two xiom Vega Europe df 1.8 in order to decrease the head weight... And it still a little bit head heavy... I don't really like this felling... Can you tell me your felling ? What do you prefer ?

This user has no status.
I know what you mean. I used to use very light blades around 73g maximum and light rubber. I really didn't like that head heavy feeling. I didn't think that you could find heavier blades with the same balance.
I did exactly what you did and got a Timo ALC with T05 and t80fx on the BH and it feels so well balanced. I am now playing with this heavier blade - my TB ALC is 89g and it feels great. Nice and solid. When I tried the same set up on a Nexy Kanaph st handle it felt more head heavy than the TB ALC and the Nexy is 5g lighter.

There is something to be said about feeling that nice, balanced wight for sure and it can be achieved on light and heavy blades both. I'm surprised that the companies don't use it as part of their marketing however it depends on the rubber weight too I suppose. What they should do is say "match up our X blade with our premium X rubbers and you will have an excellent balanced feeling".

Hey, I want to discuss about the weight of a blade and specially the head heavy felling : I have a Timo Boll alc st with a t05 max and a rakza7s max which is nice to handle, it feels so balanced. However, I have a stiga allround evolution st with two xiom Vega pro 1.8 and it feels so head heavy then I change them to two xiom Vega Europe df 1.8 in order to decrease the head weight... And it still a little bit head heavy... I don't really like this felling... Can you tell me your felling ? What do you prefer ?