Boosted tenrgy vs boosted h3

This user has no status.
H3 has more spin, better control and is suitable for anyone. tenergy is mad good and fast if youre older and/or like blocking and/or are like awesome!
also h3 is 1/2 price of tenergy

if you've only played ESN and tesnors and have played for more than 3-4 years it might take a little while to get used to H3 but its not as hard as most people say.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
H3 has more spin, better control and is suitable for anyone. tenergy is mad good and fast if youre older and/or like blocking and/or are like awesome!

if you've only played ESN and tesnors and have played for more than 3-4 years it might take a little while to get used to H3 but its not as hard as most people say.
Boosted h3 is good??

Sent from my R7kf using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Boosted h3 is good??

Sent from my R7kf using Tapatalk
Yeah, really good, imagine H3 with more everything, but im lazy so it only ever happened once, then when i switched the rubber onto a new blade it looks comically small.... oh yeah, boosted is the way for H3 now.. but its a pain to re do all the time, but YMMV as i guess you get 30 minutes of quiet?
never tried boosted tenergy, i find tenergy to be mad fast as it is..

In my country tenergy is 3.8 times more expensive than DHS hurricane 3 NEO.

This user has no status.
In my country tenergy is 3.8 times more expensive than DHS hurricane 3 NEO.
its the same here really, you can get neo for £11 and tenergy is 44.50ish... but H3N is 24 from same shop. typicccalll ahaha but its a very efficient shop.
but yeah H3 varients are the waaaaaaaaaay