Branson Missouri, Any players within an hour of here?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
I've been searching quite a bit for a club to play near Branson Missouri, but I'm yet to find any. Are there any players within an hour of here that are able to play or do any of you by chance know of a club to play at? I'll be there for a week.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
It's open on sunday's. Luckily I still had the number of the guy who runs the club from the tournament and was able to call him up. Then I made friends with a few players there and have a house location to go to tuesday and thursday. thanks again for the tip der_

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
I heard the spring field club is pretty active. Tell me what you think if you would. I have family there and I want to stop I'm next time I'm that way.
Also what did you think about the tournament they host? I remember you talked about it in a post but it's been a while and well that was a long thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
I heard the spring field club is pretty active. Tell me what you think if you would. I have family there and I want to stop I'm next time I'm that way.
Also what did you think about the tournament they host? I remember you talked about it in a post but it's been a while and well that was a long thread.

Sent from my using Tapatalk
Active isn't the word I'd use. 12 tables, only 3 were used. 5-6 players including me. Only open sundays. Tournament is ran smoothly.