Broken/Cracked Timo Boll Spirit. Any Advice?

That kind of damage cannot be fixed. I agree with what they said.
FZDALC is a great choice. Imho, the best alc blade BTY made.
Got it this morning. It came from a shop in town. Just finished playing with it. I'm super happy with it. Not exactly the same as the TBS, but it's similar enough. I'm still trying to figure out what feels different about it. My initial guess is that it's slightly stiffer and ever so slightly harder. This one seems to have bigger spin potential. I had to get the FL handle because ST handles are not popular in Vietnam. I was afraid I wasn't going to like the handle, but it's quite nice.

Attachments

• IMG_20230506_150900.jpg
    IMG_20230506_150900.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
Reactions: BobFL
says Fzding around...
says Fzding around...
Mar 2020
Read 1 reviews
Got it this morning. It came from a shop in town. Just finished playing with it. I'm super happy with it. Not exactly the same as the TBS, but it's similar enough. I'm still trying to figure out what feels different about it. My initial guess is that it's slightly stiffer and ever so slightly harder. This one seems to have bigger spin potential. I had to get the FL handle because ST handles are not popular in Vietnam. I was afraid I wasn't going to like the handle, but it's quite nice.
Congrats on your purchase.
Btw, I reviewed it, take a look...
It is different from TBS. It is more powerful, more alive, more kick. Every aspect is improved and refined imho.