Budget Set Ups

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
If you had to suggest a budget set up for players who dont want to spend much or friends who want to start playing, what would you recommend? I’d like to know your suggestions.

Here’s Mine:
Yinhe T8s
FH: Jupiter 3 / Bloom Power
BH: Ak47 Red Sponge
Sanwei CC for $11. 100% agree on the rubbers. I would add Moon 12 for BH

Reactions: Ultravisitor
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
I am currently testing 3 cheap setups:

Loki Kirin K2
FH: Reactor Tornado V5
BH: Loki Rxton 1
For Around US$ 18 all bought from Aliexpress

Loki Kirin K3
BH: Mercury 2
For Around US$ 20 all bought from Aliexpress

Loki Kirin K6
FH: Rxton 3 Pro
BH: Moon 12 Blue
For Around US$ 42 all bought from Aliexpress

Both Kirin K2 and K3 are extremely well made blades, despite costing 6 - 8$ each, i havent tested too much into the Kirin K6 combo, but first impressions, it seems to play very well.

For me, Tornado V5 is a must try cheap FH rubber, and for around 6 $ on aliexpress, is the best FH rubber you can get around that price.

The same goes for the Kirin line of blades, for around 5 to 8$ on aliexpress they are the best value blades i have ever tried.

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I am currently testing 3 cheap setups:

Loki Kirin K2
BH: Loki Rxton 1
For Around US$ 18 all bought from Aliexpress

Loki Kirin K3
BH: Mercury 2
For Around US$ 20 all bought from Aliexpress

Loki Kirin K6
FH: Rxton 3 Pro
BH: Moon 12 Blue
For Around US$ 42 all bought from Aliexpress

Both Kirin K2 and K3 are extremely well made blades, despite costing 6 - 8$ each, i havent tested too much into the Kirin K6 combo, but first impressions, it seems to play very well.

For me, Tornado V5 is a must try cheap FH rubber, and for around 6 $ on aliexpress, is the best FH rubber you can get around that price.

The same goes for the Kirin line of blades, for around 5 to 8$ on aliexpress they are the best value blades i have ever tried.
Tornado V5 is a pretty nice and grippy rubber, but I find that the sponge might be too soft for FH use. How hard is your sponge do you find?

The Kiri blades look pretty cool for a low price, but I thought they seem a bit too thick. I was worried that the feel would suffer because of the thickness. I thought the Sanwei CC is almost as cheap but with a thinner structure, limba surface, and a more tried and true performance and feeling. Maybe you could compare?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
You probably have not tried newer version of Sanwei CC. Very good blade, one of the best till 20$ I would say.
There are two Sanwei CC on Aliexpress. One with Blue handle , another with Black color handle. Which version is the newer type?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
There are two Sanwei CC on Aliexpress. One with Blue handle , another with Black color handle. Which version is the newer type?
Blue. Although I had both before, I didn't necessarily feel a big difference. I just thought the new version handle was better

Reactions: davidsyd828