Butterfly 05fx alternatives

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Any alternative rubbers with nice spin, arc,maybe also with a bit less speed and maybe softer?
I tried andro R42 but like its to hard.
I like soft rubbers.
Xiom Vega Elite ,softer and slightly slower,spin is also less .Works well on Xiom Diva.
Tibhar fx-s soft and slower,grip is a bit less

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I noticed on forum also Tibhar FX-D, is this rubber alternative for Butterfly 05fx?
Which one is faster? harder, more control, more spiny, arc?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I noticed on forum also Tibhar FX-D, is this rubber alternative for Butterfly 05fx?
Which one is faster? harder, more control, more spiny, arc?
I have tried FX-P, EL-S, MX-P and MX-S. They are very catapulty. I assuem FX-D will be the same.

If you said Butterfly 05fx is too catapulty, then C-1 and Rakza 7 soft would be a better choice for you. Both C-1 and Rakza 7 Soft are also known for their durability. They last like forever.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I have tried FX-P, EL-S, MX-P and MX-S. They are very catapulty. I assuem FX-D will be the same.

If you said Butterfly 05fx is too catapulty, then C-1 and Rakza 7 soft would be a better choice for you. Both C-1 and Rakza 7 Soft are also known for their durability. They last like forever.
What I would add to this by way of caution is that I like T05 FX and C1 but found R7 soft to be way too soft and felt mushy to me when I used it.

Reactions: Lazer and JJ Ng

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
How about hardnes of Vega Japan vs T05fx and C1?