Butterfly Roundell vs Yasaka Mark V HPS (Normal)

This user has no status.
Hello, this is my first post.

I want to know how is the best combination for my play

I am amateur player (play some argentinians tournaments)

I like play near the table and blocking

My forehand rubber will be H3 NEO, but im not decided about backhand

I need the diference between Roundell and Mark V HPS (control, speed, spin, durability, etc)

My options for the blades are Petr Korbel (Off) and Power -7 (Off+) But i will buy the second.

Please don´t suggested me another blade or rubbers. In Argentina table tennis products are so expensive, this combination in Argentina costs 250 dolars :( and in USA only 120/130 dollars.

Sorry for my bad english and I hope an answer.

Thanks

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey buddy!

Welcome to TTD and your first post! :) Hurricane NEO on the forehand is a great rubber, I use to use this and I found it very good for serves and spin.

For your backhand I would go with something that has control. Have you looked at Butterfly's tackiness drive? The two rubbers you have mentioned I have not tried, but I am sure they are of both of very high quality. For the blade, I would go for the Petr Korbel, it has excellent control and is good for close to the table players.

Hopefully a user on here will know the difference to your question. Let us all know what you do :)

This user has no status.
Thanks Dan :) Here in my city don sell Tackiness drive. I talk with a profesional in fb and he said me "Roundell is more balanced, but Mark V HPS has more speed and less control, but i m not sure what is the best :(. What do you think could be the best combination?
A) Power -7 (off +) With DHS 3 NEO and Yasaka Mark V HPS (Speed+ Control -)
B) Petr Korbel (off) With DHS 3 Neo and Yasaka Mark V HPS ("")
C) Power -7 (off+) With DHS 3 NEO and Butterfly Roundell ( Speed=Control/ Speed - Control +)
D) Petr Korbel (off) With Dhs 3 neo and Butterfly Roundell

Sory if i am anoying, but i want to know about i could buy.Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan