Can anybody recommend a blade that is both controllable at the table and fast further from the table?

says Looking for the BH killer shot
says Looking for the BH killer shot
Sep 2015
Read 8 reviews
Well. I got 2 Dynasty Carbon. One with 94g and with 85g. The 94g is way more balanced than the 85g version. The lighter one will easily get head heavy with harder rubbers. This is why I recommended a blade with 90g or over. They play totally different and I really prefer the heavier setup.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
second this, the Dynasty has (probably) the thinnest carbon layer out there, which can only be activated when you hit hard enough, close to table it has a very controlled wood-feel. The only concern is the weight, often around 90gr. I got a cpen version which is only 83gr but it's very rare

Well. I got 2 Dynasty Carbon. One with 94g and with 85g. The 94g is way more balanced than the 85g version. The lighter one will easily get head heavy with harder rubbers. This is why I recommended a blade with 90g or over. They play totally different and I really prefer the heavier setup.
How about INSPIRA CCF? The one with the green sign on the handle? I am actually quite interested in that one now.

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
How about INSPIRA CCF? The one with the green sign on the handle? I am actually quite interested in that one now.
this one? it does not have the Textreme technology, but it has a carbon layer near the core, which improves stability but harder to engage power. Those are my assumptions, but if you like the blade, just give it a try :p
4359_53830aa67c-inspira-green-one-square.webp

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
this one? it does not have the Textreme technology, that means it won't have the supreme wood feel close to table. It has a carbon layer near the core, which improves stability but harder to engage power. Those are my assumptions, but if you like the blade, just give it a try :p
4359_53830aa67c-inspira-green-one-square.webp
Yeah, that's what I was talkin' about. I really wanna try it due to its low price and its good looking. Actually, the supreme wooden feeling isn't the feeling I'm looking for. I can tolerate carbonate feelings either. But I've heard that this blade is not that sensitive, or, not that fast as DYNASTY. I've tried DYNASTY-XUXIN before, it was fast and hard so the feedback wasn't very clear. I think that's why I may not give DYNASTY a second try.
btw, the blue sign blade - XUXIN - is too expensive for me to afford. If I buy the black sign one, I would definitely buy the blue one I guess.😂😂

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Yeah, that's what I was talkin' about. I really wanna try it due to its low price and its good looking. Actually, the supreme wooden feeling isn't the feeling I'm looking for. I can tolerate carbonate feelings either. But I've heard that this blade is not that sensitive, or, not that fast as DYNASTY. I've tried DYNASTY-XUXIN before, it was fast and hard so the feedback wasn't very clear. I think that's why I may not give DYNASTY a second try.
btw, the blue sign blade - XUXIN - is too expensive for me to afford. If I buy the black sign one, I would definitely buy the blue one I guess.😂😂
yeah it's just a matter of taste, any blade will do if you take time to get used to it. So just buy whatever you like :p

• Love
Reactions: PeterTao
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
That's a long time ago...

Yes but it doesn't mean it's irrelevant. Many say W968 already has so much feel and control and massive power. I've played W968 for over 3 years. If every score of W968 is 10, my 97g Stiga Karlsson is:

W9681980 Karlsson
Control1013
Short game1012
Flat hit109
Chop1012
Spin1013
Spin/power away from table108

I tested exactly the same rubbers. With Karlsson I beat my friend 3 matches (all 3:0). In the past with W968, he used to beat me 95% of the time.

Well if you are professionally trained, W968 could be the holy grail though