Can anyone help me with my rubber dhs huricane 3 național ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Same to me with dhs-skyline 3-60, but was only 22€ but dhs huricane 3 Nat was 120 €

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I don’t think the problem was using the cleaner every day. You can see fingertips eroded on the topsheet. I guess the problem was that you didn’t wait the cleaner to dry enough this time, and then put the protective film, keeping the cleaner from drying and then it reacted this way.

Edit:
Just noticed that haggisv already mentioned it:
Do you use protection sheets? If so, do you ever put them on when the rubber is still wet from the cleaner? That can be harmful too.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I clean my rubber , i removed from blade, i put the protection film, and After 3 days i want to boost my rubber and i see my topshet damaged

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Never put protection film only After 5 minutes When îs dry, problem i think îs fake rubber huricane 3 national

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
The old rubber dhs huricane 3 Neo, i boosted i clean with revolution 3 , and After 2 years îs stycky and îs Very Good rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
The picture îs made After i clean with wather, but i will clean with wather in 10 hours, No i am in my job

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I think problem îs from toluen, i use speed glue last time on huricane 3 național

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
5028d2027ec242e4b21b462fb143b42e.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I dont try After i see my rubber damaged

Well, if it still grips the ball, what that looks like makes no difference. It would only matter if it does not grab and spin the ball. Boost it and see how it plays.

But you should also see what happens if you put a small amount of baby oil on the top sheet and spread it evenly over the topsheet and then let it sink in.

That should also help it.