This user has no status.
I don't see many similarities lolLiang takes the second.
Wonderful player. A lot of similarities with Truls.
I guess it’s only the forehand and the backhand reallyI don't see many similarities lol
That's where I find the comparison interesting - Truls is extremely FH favored and LJK is extremely BH favored, not to mention how they prefer to engage in the pointsI guess it’s only the forehand and the backhand really
Welp.Not if he's out against Sido. 3-2 to Sido.
Now I think you are gettinmore serious about the simiarilities between these two. Really?I guess it’s only the forehand and the backhand really
LJK more about spin, Truls more about placement?That's where I find the comparison interesting - Truls is extremely FH favored and LJK is extremely BH favored, not to mention how they prefer to engage in the points
You are being a bit reliant on overall reputation, he is watching them with fresh eyes, and tbh, Liang is often BH dominant relative to a CNT player, vs Europeans, he doesn't really scale.That's where I find the comparison interesting - Truls is extremely FH favored and LJK is extremely BH favored, not to mention how they prefer to engage in the points
Only lost the Sido one, not bad at all, he and LJK both were not that clean on the table but was a good match, Sido needs to practice harder to regain confidencePredictions:
-My man Sidorenko back for party, hope its a banger vs LJK and wins 3-2
-Diaz goes home first round again, this time vs Odo 1-3
-Hugo vs Dima what a banger, 3-1
And I hope the Kirill vs An Jaehyun and Alexis vs Redzimski are both bangers, I like this 4 playstyles
It's possible I may have been, in fact, very much mistaken.Welp.