Whats Truls record vs the next Chinese
Talesofwin This user has no status. T Talesofwin This user has no status. Member Stiga Black Res Aug 2024 10 7 32 Today at 7:30 PM #201 Whats Truls record vs the next Chinese
NextLevel This user has no status. N NextLevel This user has no status. 🏆 Top 1% Commenter Well-Known Member Moderator Garaydia ALC Zyre 03 Zyre 03 Oct 2014 20,898 27,640 73,730 Read 17 reviews Today at 7:45 PM 🏆 Top 1% Commenter #202 Talesofwin said: Whats Truls record vs the next Chinese Click to expand...
M51 says ★★★ M51 says ★★★ Active Member Butterfly Viscaria FL Tibhar Evolution MX-P Tibhar Evolution MX-P Sep 2012 882 843 1,968 53 minutes ago #203 I expected WRB to crack the TOP10 soon after Chongqing, but he never managed to recapture the form he displayed there. The semifinal against Harimoto was one of the most entertaining matches I've seen in 2026.
I expected WRB to crack the TOP10 soon after Chongqing, but he never managed to recapture the form he displayed there. The semifinal against Harimoto was one of the most entertaining matches I've seen in 2026.