This user has no status.
Whats Truls record vs the next Chinese
I love the night time starts. It’s like a big fight night. Undercard and main event.This competition even with the lack of top Chinese attending has been absolutely off the rails so far, it seems like there's so many super tight games which could go either way, just finished watching karrlson vs junsong and the quality is just crazzzzy. If the top 8 games are just as good I reckon it'll be tournament of the year!
Agreed. He looks good to me.I expected WRB to crack the TOP10
Coming from the dude that smeared an underage Harimoto in 2018, who went on to point out Moregard's inconsistency. As repeatedly stressed ahead of WTTC 2026, Moregard was free to prove his worth and where were these insistent members after he failed?He may have loads of accolades, have been in the top 10 for ages and beaten basically eveyone at least a couple of times. But I have it on good authority from some random person on the internet as well as a translated exert from a coach when he was 7 that he in fact isn't very good at all.
I think its very king of YuBin Xu to let him have such a close game, it's kind.
Well, I did tell someone he was making a lot of assumptions assuming Liang would get to play Sora...Liang knocked out by 17 yearold Taiwanese kid. Wow
Maybe it’s all the similarities with Truls.Well, I did tell someone he was making a lot of assumptions assuming Liang would get to play Sora...
There is no easy WTT smash round 32 match, that is for sure.Well, I did tell someone he was making a lot of assumptions assuming Liang would get to play Sora...
This was @M51 who predicted Liang would eliminate Sora. Liang based on his matches has the form to play on tour again or at least a few more China Smashes. The problem he had is that he isn't sharp enough to let opponents take leads and come back. And if he plays more, no one knows how well his health will hold up. Herniated discs are not fun, even if they do heal with time and rest.Maybe it’s all the similarities with Truls.
Pretty sure he will if he wants it. I mean, if Kenta can get a blade, Sora can get a blade.Do you guys think Sora is geting his own butterfly blade? as he is the first japanese rank 1 in like ages, thoughts? I can see a Matsushima ALC / Super ALC or KLC (kevlar when butterfly???)
Herniated discs! Never fun.This was @M51 who predicted Liang would eliminate Sora. Liang based on his matches has the form to play on tour again or at least a few more China Smashes. The problem he had is that he isn't sharp enough to let opponents take leads and come back. And if he plays more, no one knows how well his health will hold up. Herniated discs are not fun, even if they do heal with time and rest.
As long as they’re some people willing to buy it and there are , they will make a product and sell itPretty sure he will if he wants it. I mean, if Kenta can get a blade, Sora can get a blade.