Chinese non-sticky tensor on the backhand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Guys, please tell me what Chinese non-stick tensor can now be put on the backhand that plays 40+ plastic balls on par with the Vega Pro and Nittaku FastArk G1, while having the same strength? Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited:
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
If you need a real China-made tensor than DHS Goldarc 5 maybe or Palio AK47 series. 729 Aurora MAX but it is slower, less grippy and much more control in comparison to Vega Pro. Yinhe moon speed 53 was recently released, in China reviews say it is the same thing as Vega Asia but with more durability

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
If you need a real China-made tensor than DHS Goldarc 5 maybe or Palio AK47 series. 729 Aurora MAX but it is slower, less grippy and much more control in comparison to Vega Pro. Yinhe moon speed 53 was recently released, in China reviews say it is the same thing as Vega Asia but with more durability
I played the Gold Arc 5 - it's actually a DHS rubber made at the ESN factory in Germany, the Palio AK-47 is an excellent rubber, but not very durable. I heard a lot about Moon speed 53, but there was a bad sediment after using Moon Speed, it has a cool sponge, but it’s not very catchy and not durable topsheet, if you knew for sure that DHS changed the topsheet and this topsheet is of good quality .... For Aurora, not heard very interesting, thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Check out LOKI - Arthur Europe Diamond, Sanwei - Gear Hyper or 729 - Presto Max Spin/Speed. These are Chinese non-tacky rubbers with some tensor like catapult.
I tried N80 Loki for forhand, it didn’t suit me at all - for some reason it has no control, so I am now very wary of this company. Thank you very much for Sunway and Presto, I will study the reviews on Revspin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
The Tin Arc by DHS is a tensor like rubber, in fact those are most likely the most tensorish rubbers among their rubbers.
Those are fully made in China unlike the Gold Arc.

I tried Focus Snipe 3 recently and it's an interesting rubber. It's cheap as dirt, it's not bouncy but it is very fast and has very good grip.
On flat hitting and passive blocking it kind of reminds me of H3 as it has this deadness, but if you start looping with it it's very very fast. It's amazing for banana flicks.
I am really amazed how it excels in so many things, even better than Fastarc G-1 and many top rubbers in several aspects. I think if someone got used to it it would be a great weapon.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I tried N80 Loki for forhand, it didn’t suit me at all - for some reason it has no control, so I am now very wary of this company. Thank you very much for Sunway and Presto, I will study the reviews on Revspin.
Loki N80 is more like a softer DHS Hurricane 3 kind of rubber. Arthur Europe Diamond is quite different from the N80. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Yes, similar, but without control. To tell the truth, this overlay seemed to me terribly outdated and playing on a level with the long-forgotten Dawei Inspirit. And the name and everything else related to Wang Hao, in my opinion, is just marketing. Therefore, I have no desire to buy Loki rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
The Tin Arc by DHS is a tensor like rubber, in fact those are most likely the most tensorish rubbers among their rubbers.
Those are fully made in China unlike the Gold Arc.

I tried Focus Snipe 3 recently and it's an interesting rubber. It's cheap as dirt, it's not bouncy but it is very fast and has very good grip.
On flat hitting and passive blocking it kind of reminds me of H3 as it has this deadness, but if you start looping with it it's very very fast. It's amazing for banana flicks.
I am really amazed how it excels in so many things, even better than Fastarc G-1 and many top rubbers in several aspects. I think if someone got used to it it would be a great weapon.
I also really liked this rubber at one time and really surprised me, but I already managed to forget about it, thanks for reminding me of it! How it will play with DHS Dj balls is interesting to try.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Перегляньте LOKI - Arthur Europe Diamond, Sanwei - Gear Hyper або 729 - Presto Max Spin/Speed. Це китайські нелипкі гуми з деяким тензором, як катапульта.
Вчора на тренуванні з другом спробував 729 Presto на бекхенд - помінявся ракетками 5 хвилин. Обидва були здивовані цією гумою. Я був здивований його швидкістю та стійкістю, а мій напарник був здивований тим, які потужні топспіни може робити ця гума.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Check out LOKI - Arthur Europe Diamond, Sanwei - Gear Hyper or 729 - Presto Max Spin/Speed. These are Chinese non-tacky rubbers with some tensor like catapult.
Yesterday at training with a friend, I tried 729 Presto on the backhand - changed rackets for 5 minutes. Both were surprised by this rubber. I was surprised by its speed and stability, and my partner was surprised by the powerful topspins this rubber can produce. I understand that 5 minutes is nothing. There will definitely be weaknesses, but nonetheless.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
Played with Arthur Europe Diamond. Way too hard and not really playable on bh. Quality of the rubber was good and it played somewhat like tenergy 05 hard on fh, but nothing alike on bh. You require serious force to reach the sponge and compress it.

Moon Blue 12 is a slower way more controlled version of smth of a tensor but definitly a good bh rubber.

Besides that i only played gold 5 and 8 who got close to your mentioned rubbers.

Other rubbers like focus sniper 3 and many others dont really reach that tensor level. Curious about the newer releases rubbers like moon speed 53 and even moon speed pro. Both are on my agenda to test after the last championship match this season coming this friday.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
You can never know whether the china-made rubber in your hands using tensor technology and tensor materials. Because China domestic manufacturers are not legitimate to use the "tensor" logo for their media advertisements and products. The only China factory in possesion of real tensor formula is Giant Dragon Guangzhou.

Be happy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
You can never know whether the china-made rubber in your hands using tensor technology and tensor materials. Because China domestic manufacturers are not legitimate to use the "tensor" logo for their media advertisements and products. The only China factory in possesion of real tensor formula is Giant Dragon Guangzhou.

Be happy.
I once had rubber of their production with a green sponge. Either it happened to me, or it was a marriage of this series, but the topsheet completely peeled off from the sponge. Somehow, ten years ago, this company was well-known, now I haven’t heard anything from them for a long time, do they at least produce something else?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023

Be happy.
Uncle Igor, the word tensor has already become a household word, such as jeep, thermos and teflon.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Uncle Igor, the word tensor has already become a household word, such as jeep, thermos and teflon.
Indeed and a quick google for tensor logo brings us:
About 47,100,000 results (0.36 seconds)
all of which have nothing to do with Table tennis sponges 🤣
Also, just because because China domestic manufacturers are not legitimate to use the "tensor" logo for their media advertisements and products, this has never stopped a keen manufacturer to put a product on the market that is a virtual 100% copy of , shall we say :the real thing.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...2ahUKEwje2OWhoP_9AhVLD94KHUnMBmQQjJkEegQIDxAC

Images for "tensor"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Guys, please tell me what Chinese non-stick tensor can now be put on the backhand that plays 40+ plastic balls on par with the Vega Pro and Nittaku FastArk G1, while having the same strength? Thank you very much in advance!
Hey Joola,

I have quite a bit of experience with Chinese non-tacky "tensor" type rubbers. I would say the best and cheapest would be Palio AK47 Red.

Friendship Presto Max is also a good choice, similar to Vega or Rakza 7 type rubber.

I haven't tried it personally, but apparently the new Yinhe Moon Speed 53 is nearly a perfect substitute for Vega. This one may actually be your best bet.

Then there is Loki T3, which is very fast like a ESN Tensor, but not quite as spinny.

Also, the best kept secret is Friendship Aurora Max. This rubber is a bit slow unboosted, but for some reason it has a tremendous reaction to Seamoon booster. Once you boost it, it performs like MXP. It's incredibly fast and bouncy, I've never seen any rubber quite like it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
How was the N80 for you? Was it slow and dead like unboosted tacky rubber? or was it somewhat fast?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
How was the N80 for you? Was it slow and dead like unboosted tacky rubber? or was it somewhat fast?
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try. I’ll probably start with the new Moon, for some reason Yinhe suits me better than 729.
I didn’t like the N80, firstly, a very low ejection angle, secondly, the speed is average and there is also no catapult effect even with a booster, to which the rubber reacts poorly, thirdly, there is no delay, the ball flies away from it immediately, so there is no control. I got the impression that this is an old type of rubber, which reminded me a lot of the old Dawei Inspirit.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try. I’ll probably start with the new Moon, for some reason Yinhe suits me better than 729.
I didn’t like the N80, firstly, a very low ejection angle, secondly, the speed is average and there is also no catapult effect even with a booster, to which the rubber reacts poorly, thirdly, there is no delay, the ball flies away from it immediately, so there is no control. I got the impression that this is an old type of rubber, which reminded me a lot of the old Dawei Inspirit.
Look forward to hearing your review of the Moon Speed 53!