combination with H3, set-up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Read 2 reviews
Hello there in fact i bought the hurricane 3 rubber red 39d and black 41d , its really perfect in spin and speed.. now my worries are weather i got the original one or just i got the commercial normal rubber please need ur help ,i mean how to know? is there any marks , numbers or signs printed on the sheet or even at the rubber it self please if any one ever used this rubber can tell me how to know , good day and all the best .

This user has no status.
Commercial has all 4 corners cut off. Provincial has 2 corners cut off. National has no corners cut off. Black rubber, blue sponge is only available on the Provincial and National versions. Genuine H3 should have a sticker on the plastic film covering the rubber. The sticker has a scratch off surface which reveals a unique serial code which can be checked on DHS's website. The code verifier will tell you if you have a genuine product. If the code has been previously checked or does not exist, it will tell you that you might have a counterfeit product. That's the extent of my knowledge.