Come back after 30 years break

says ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
Mar 2021
come on! She should at least look into MX-P, MX-P 50, MX-D and FX-D for rubber. For blades, she should look into Tibhar Dynamic JC Darko Jorgić, Tibhar VS Unlimited and Tibhar Fortino Pro Series. Those blades should give her enough speed.
IMG_5949.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Gozo, lol!!! I don't know here you find these interesting photos with memes on them!

A few side topics on why I recommend those blades because I have not tried them:

Tibhar Dynamic JC Darko Jorgić, please see the following review:

The reviewer's normal blade is all wood Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition.

Tibhar VS Unlimited, look up PechPong TT on YouTube. That's Seth Pech. His videos are pretty good. He plays with that blade.

Tibhar Fortino Pro Series, please see the following review:

From the equipment that France choose, I think France likes a fast equipment set-up so I would not recommend anything that I play with.

Reactions: France
Mar 2021
Gozo, lol!!! I don't know here you find these interesting photos with memes on them!
Just google them I did.

Anyway I wish to say these westerner are praiseworthy. Why are they praiseworthy?

The script writers of Hollywood are praiseworthy because they produce many notable quotes that convey much with so little words. In this sense they are praiseworthy.

It is just like the American Cheeseburger
IMG_5952.jpeg
It taste so good despite so little.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hi, really glad to know about your come back.

I got the similar story to share, I am 52 and started playing table tennis in 1985. Played in our local club, then selected in our city's divisional table tennis team and participated in National Championship in 1987. At that time I was using as most of the players were using Friendship 729. Then left / quit the game in 1991. In 2020, after almost 30 years I started again with my same old bat Klamper H and newly purchased Friendship 729 and in initial 6 months struggled for right equipment. At last settled down at FZD ALC and Stiga Mantra M on both sides. Really enjoying the game and wish you Live long and healthy and playing table tennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hi, really glad to know about your come back.

I got the similar story to share, I am 52 and started playing table tennis in 1985. Played in our local club, then selected in our city's divisional table tennis team and participated in National Championship in 1987. At that time I was using as most of the players were using Friendship 729. Then left / quit the game in 1991. In 2020, after almost 30 years I started again with my same old bat Klamper H and newly purchased Friendship 729 and in initial 6 months struggled for right equipment. At last settled down at FZD ALC and Stiga Mantra M on both sides. Really enjoying the game and wish you Live long and healthy and playing table tennis.
Thank you !