Come back after 30 years break

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hello,
my name is France, I'm a 59 years old women from Belgium, coming back at table tennis after a long break of 30 years :). I'd play a little at school and later a few in competition of work team (called Urbrasco in Belgium) and 1 year in a local team, then meet my husband and stop sport !! But always miss to play table tennis and suddenly in April I decide to try again, the local team still exists and so I make my come back ! Of course my old bat was not more in good shape, so discover all the new blades, rubbers, ball, regulation. So lot of change but it was so nice to play again and to see that I can still hit the ball :) In nearly 2 months I'm already become an EJ :D and now training hard to play again in competition next season. Have already found many interesting informations on this forum !

Hello France, My Girlfriend started playing at 63 and she is hooked!! She is 65 now we train together 3 times a week at our local club, she is improving every week . Really hope you keep playing as this is a brilliant sport that can be played at any age!!! Good luck France!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hello France, My Girlfriend started playing at 63 and she is hooked!! She is 65 now we train together 3 times a week at our local club, she is improving every week . Really hope you keep playing as this is a brilliant sport that can be played at any age!!! Good luck France!!!
Thank you ! Yes indeed, that’s wonderful with table tennis, you can play it at any age and it’s a great sport to stay young :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hello,
my name is France, I'm a 59 years old women from Belgium, coming back at table tennis after a long break of 30 years :). I'd play a little at school and later a few in competition of work team (called Urbrasco in Belgium) and 1 year in a local team, then meet my husband and stop sport !! But always miss to play table tennis and suddenly in April I decide to try again, the local team still exists and so I make my come back ! Of course my old bat was not more in good shape, so discover all the new blades, rubbers, ball, regulation. So lot of change but it was so nice to play again and to see that I can still hit the ball :) In nearly 2 months I'm already become an EJ :D and now training hard to play again in competition next season. Have already found many interesting informations on this forum !
Welcome back! And welcome to being a newly addicted EJ! Any new blade or rubber you want to try next? :) :)

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
SLAY!! EJ-Queen is going full WTT-modeq
Yes and ordered ! A Fan Zhendong Alc with Dignics 09c in FH and Dignics
Yes and ordered ! A Fan Zhendong Alc with Dignics 09c in FH and Dignics 80 in BH 😇😊😂
YOLO! ( You only live once! )

Forget all those naysayers out there who says must buy a slow setup for control bla bla bla...

Go full throttle... Bazooka them all!!!

p/s Engage a proper coach. You'll love it!

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Lol, Gozo, do you think I can get France to give Tibhar equipment a shot? :) :)
No No No....

As the great Henry Ford said, you can have any colour you want on your Ford T as long as it is black.

Similarly, you can play with any set-up you wany as long as it is Butterfly.

Gozo the shameless Butterfly fan-boi: Serving the EJ community since 2022.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
No No No....

As the great Henry Ford said, you can have any colour you want on your Ford T as long as it is black.

Similarly, you can play with any set-up you wany as long as it is Butterfly.

Gozo the shameless Butterfly fan-boi: Serving the EJ community since 2022.
come on! She should at least look into MX-P, MX-P 50, MX-D and FX-D for rubber. For blades, she should look into Tibhar Dynamic JC Darko Jorgić, Tibhar VS Unlimited and Tibhar Fortino Pro Series. Those blades should give her enough speed.

• Haha
Reactions: France