Craziest Rallies of 2015 Month by Month

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Definitely a lot of action in that rally. Great one.

And how about the around the net at 10:15? :p

Powerful around the net. One of the best things about this one is how Dima catches Fegerl off guard thinking and leaning cross court and his expression when he gets passed on the around the net.

There are actually a lot of top quality rallies. Fegerl's shoulder and wrist are crazy flexible.

Sent from my SpyPhone using TelePhotoTalk

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
By the way, yesterday I meant to add, at 10-4 in the first game, around 0.55 the beginning is cutoff so you only see from after the toss on the serve, Ovtcharov gives a wide angles serve and Fegerl gives this amazing backhand return. The rest of the rally is pretty good too. And Ovtcharov eventually wins the point to make the score 10-5. But that backhand off that serve is really a great shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
U gotta say this about Carl, he got him a phone to die for and the apps he uses aint that shabby either. Where did he get the ideas to go underground like a pro?

Yep that SpyPhone, the NSAPhone and those apps TelePhotoTalk, NSATalk, GoonSquadTalk, MafiaTalk, SpyTalk; those all really come in handy. Especially for some of the special ops missions we go on when setting up traps to catch the goon squads from the big TT corporations when they are barking up the wrong trees.

Reactions: Der_Echte
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Careful, U gunna scare of some of the TTD crowd.

Well your right of course. Its better not to scare them. So I won't tell them what those big companies do when they get wind of some newbie unknowingly getting a hold of some counterfeit "pro" or "national" versions and in good natured innocence think they've got the real deal. And next thing they know, without even knowing why, they have a goon squad after them. So often they are easy targets. But knowing how to give them the slip or set a trap so they go away or the proper authorities take care of them, well, that would help.

The question is, would it help us find more high quality rallies from all levels of play for this thread? :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Not as that great point, but I liked it.. 39:25 I think it was.. catches the net and then the forehand :)

PS: Youtubers and video editers, do you hear the sound in the background? That really high tone? How can I remove it?

That is a very fun rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have to say, I love the rallies people are finding that are with lesser known players in venues where the audience is either a small group of people who probably participated in the tournament, or there really is no audience to speak of. It is nice to see the grass roots stuff and how many really talented players there are.

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
I have to say, I love the rallies people are finding that are with lesser known players in venues where the audience is either a small group of people who probably participated in the tournament, or there really is no audience to speak of. It is nice to see the grass roots stuff and how many really talented players there are.

Agreed here Carl. keep all your great rallies coming guys! Love this thread!

I would like to see some more great rallies in March. Hopefully the German Open can fulfil this for us here!

i think you spoke to soon @TTHopeful :) Look what Ma Long just did at the German Open!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Agreed here Carl. keep all your great rallies coming guys! Love this thread!

i think you spoke to soon @TTHopeful :) Look what Ma Long just did at the German Open!

Completely crazy chop block drop shot. Amazing touch.