Crazy Sale Clipper Liu Guoliang, rare Cresail ST & Allure Tamca

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Crazy Sale, LE Clipper Liu Guoliang, rare Cresail ST & Allure Tamca

I want to sell some blade Limited Edition & Super Rare

img1442917848978-1.jpgimg1442917848978-1.jpg

1. Stiga Clipper Liu Guoliang CPen Unused only 500 unit in the world with Certificate, Head Coach of Chinese National Team, Price $800->$450

2. Butterfly Cresail ST 1st edition very rare to find with old font, some dings in the side and handle but topply very smooth, price SOLD

3. Butterfly Allure Tamca 5000ST very rare to find, topply very smooth, modif in the head little size and painted the handle, price SOLD

All Price Including shipping + paypal fee (free shipping and paypal fee)

Payment by PAYPAL

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
People who buy and sell used blades might want to know that this guy was banned at MyTT for not always being honest in selling blades.
See the thread linked below. The quick summary is that he once sold a very expensive blade to a member (actually a different Cresail blade), received payment (365 USD) and didn't ship the Cresail. Even after getting payment, he tried to sell the same blade to another member!! There is simply no doubt about that. He eventually -- months later after being pressured by another member from the same country who knows him -- shipped the blade to the original guy who had paid for it. Therefore finspin was allowed back on MyTT (but kept on a short leash). Then he tried to sell the same Allure mentioned here. It was pointed out on the sales thread that the blade had been modified (small head) or was possibly fake. So to conceal that, he started another thread and removed the picture of the blade. For that he was banned. Two strikes, no third one.

In fairness, in the post above, he mentions that the head of the Allure has been modified, and he has had some successful transactions.

Some people might argue that he deserves a new chance at this different forum, other might say that buyers might want to know when a seller has shady history. I like both of these forums but I am the For Sale moderator at MyTT and I think those kinds of transactions need to be watched over as much as possible. I think buyers ought to have the information they need to decide how much they want to risk in buying an expensive used blade from someone far away. So now you can decide for yourself how much you want one of these blades and how much you are willing to risk. These are extremely hard blades to find.

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71315&KW=finspin&PN=1&title=my-special-experiences-with-finspin

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
People who buy and sell used blades might want to know that this guy was banned at MyTT for not always being honest in selling blades.
See the thread linked below. The quick summary is that he once sold a very expensive blade to a member (actually a different Cresail blade), received payment (365 USD) and didn't ship the Cresail. Even after getting payment, he tried to sell the same blade to another member!! There is simply no doubt about that. He eventually -- months later after being pressured by another member from the same country who knows him -- shipped the blade to the original guy who had paid for it. Therefore finspin was allowed back on MyTT (but kept on a short leash). Then he tried to sell the same Allure mentioned here. It was pointed out on the sales thread that the blade had been modified (small head) or was possibly fake. So to conceal that, he started another thread and removed the picture of the blade. For that he was banned. Two strikes, no third one.

In fairness, in the post above, he mentions that the head of the Allure has been modified, and he has had some successful transactions.

Some people might argue that he deserves a new chance at this different forum, other might say that buyers might want to know when a seller has shady history. I like both of these forums but I am the For Sale moderator at MyTT and I think those kinds of transactions need to be watched over as much as possible. I think buyers ought to have the information they need to decide how much they want to risk in buying an expensive used blade from someone far away. So now you can decide for yourself how much you want one of these blades and how much you are willing to risk. These are extremely hard blades to find.

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71315&KW=finspin&PN=1&title=my-special-experiences-with-finspin

good job Baal. info like yours are gold and potentially money saving. I believe in 2nd chances as long as the "user" shows remorse and deep understanding of the damage he causes. Besides.. from my point of view, cheating like that on the internet is stupid because no one will trust you after that so you can only make money once..

Maybe a topic about extra safety measures would be nice, but then again 99,99 % of transactions are made successfully and with no complaints from either side of the story.

Reactions: Suga D
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
SOme advice I would give would be to never use the gift option for Paypal (family and friends). Seller can add the paypal fee to the price but should probably not insist on gift. Seller should insure the package if possible. Be careful with international deliveries, customs can be a problem. There are some fairly notorious scammers identified at MyTT and we keep a thread just for those. The most notorious of all, and a guy who still wants to buy and sell blades, lives in the Kansas City area (including Lawrence Kansas) and uses a lot of different names. But he is far from the only one. It is probably best for sellers to post pictures of a blade on the thread or on a readily accessible site because then the collected wisdom of the internet can help identify fakes. And know that if you do not deal with a recognized online vendor, the risk is not zero. So don't spend more than you can afford to lose if things go badly, even though 99% of the time things go well.

I have bought used blades from sellers in Spain and Italy, but these sellers were well known to the TT forum community. I got one of my perfect black tag Viscarias that way.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
SOme advice I would give would be to never use the gift option for Paypal (family and friends). Seller can add the paypal fee to the price but should probably not insist on gift. Seller should insure the package if possible. Be careful with international deliveries, customs can be a problem. There are some fairly notorious scammers identified at MyTT and we keep a thread just for those. The most notorious of all, and a guy who still wants to buy and sell blades, lives in the Kansas City area (including Lawrence Kansas) and uses a lot of different names. But he is far from the only one. It is probably best for sellers to post pictures of a blade on the thread or on a readily accessible site because then the collected wisdom of the internet can help identify fakes. And know that if you do not deal with a recognized online vendor, the risk is not zero. So don't spend more than you can afford to lose if things go badly, even though 99% of the time things go well.

I have bought used blades from sellers in Spain and Italy, but these sellers were well known to the TT forum community. I got one of my perfect black tag Viscarias that way.

I have done offenses in offering goods that have been sold to someone else, for that I apologize to all members MYTT and TTD but none at all to cheat or to take other people's money, if there is an agreement with another person then the money will be returned magic_m, and it does not require intervention from others. Because you have come here Baal, I want evidence of fraud or harm to others or took other people's money or how many members YTT I have taken the money can you give here who are they ???

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
finspin, you are right magic_m did get his blade---eventually. People can click on the link to see what all happened before he managed to receive it, and how he felt about. It is a long thread. I have not said anything in my post above that is not true. I noted on my comment above that you have had some successful transactions. Of course, the really bad one is the elephant in the room. You admit to it here, but you still don't mention why you tried to sell a blade to person B when you had already received payment from person A.

And there is no doubt that in opening a second thread at MyTT about the Allure blade you were attempting to hide the fact that it had been modified (which other posters had noted on the first thread). It is good that on this thread you mention it explicitly, so maybe you are slowly learning some things.

People can make up their minds if they want to trust you now. You develop a reputation based on the transactions you have and the table tennis community in the world, especially in English language world, is not that large. It is pretty naive for you to think that just by moving from one forum to another that should clear away the entire past.

Perhaps if you had an explanation that held water, people would trust you. Maybe the fact that you had quite a few successful transactions before that one means people will trust you now. But people have a right to be informed.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Perhaps I am missing something. Who knows, perhaps there is some explanation. How did you receive money for the blade and then try to sell the blade again to a second person after you had actually been paid for and received the money for the blade from the first person?

Sent from TheSecretHideout using TheInfamousNSASpyPhone

Reactions: Baal and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
allure not fake baal, i think you wrong in this one and im open new thread bcause some blade sold from member in europe, asia and america

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It seems pretty convenient when someone speaks English well enough to sell a blade, get the money and then try to sell the same blade again. But doesn't speak English well enough to answer how he collected the money and tried to sell that same blade to a second person.

Reactions: Anders and Baal
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I have done offenses in offering goods that have been sold to someone else, for that I apologize to all members MYTT and TTD but none at all to cheat or to take other people's money, if there is an agreement with another person then the money will be returned magic_m, and it does not require intervention from others. Because you have come here Baal, I want evidence of fraud or harm to others or took other people's money or how many members YTT I have taken the money can you give here who are they ???

and we want evidence that you dont lie. Sorry bro but on the internet where no one knows you, its a little crazy for someone to accuse you just because he slept wrong the previous day. Credibility is a must and you dont seem to convince anyone

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Allure maybe not fake but certainly has been modified, something you tried to obscure at MyTT when you opened the second thread on the blade -- only that time without a picture. It is good that you mentioned it here, though.

Also, in the deal with Magic_M, a member named Avallo intervened on your behalf -- and only after that did you actually ship the blade that Magic_M had paid for a long time before that (and again after you got paid, you tried to sell the same blade to someone else).

Interestingly, after the latest incident with the Allure he has not contacted me to try to get you reinstated.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
If Dr. McCoy saw this horse, he'd say "it's dead Jim!" and then he would advise the captain to stop beating the horse.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
It seems pretty convenient when someone speaks English well enough to sell a blade, get the money and then try to sell the same blade again. But doesn't speak English well enough to answer how he collected the money and tried to sell that same blade to a second person.

maybe you can add to that why someone comes on a TT forum and with their first 4 posts are selling expensive gear, instead of establishing trust with teh members first.

Carl, you could make a KILLING if you started to sell off parts of your double top secret underground warehouse full of blade rubber combos you do not currently use... but you DON"T.

That says something too.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl