Create your own blade.

This user has no status.
Ok here are the finished blades from the series .
View attachment 8744View attachment 8745
This is all+ , 85g
boire , mahogany, balsa, mahogany , boire
handle : IROKO
View attachment 8746View attachment 8747
This one is all , 83g
Brown ash , mahogany, balsa , mahogany, brown ash
handle : WENGE
View attachment 8748
And this last one is my new personal blade OFF+, 98g
boire, birch, carbon , balsa , aramid/carbon, birch, koto
handle : wenge..... the writing is not good made but i have to save material ... ;-)
Hello. Which material did you use to make the mold in the first video cutting the blade and where can I buy it?

This user has no status.
Hey Bobpuls, how can I paint the handle of the blade?
For example, I would like to do a similar handle to this one shown in the photo (there is no need for the details, only the colour would be fine). How do I paint it? With normal ink?
20230921_132705.jpg

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Hey Robert!

I was looking through your thread today for information on whether other blade builders use a "climb-cut" on their router (i.e., going clock-wise with the direction of the cutter-head) to get smoother edges on their blades - I found the information I was looking for. I don't know if I ever read this entire thread before and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your willingness to share your process and share the new things you've implemented over the years. Thanks!
After while and after all i have learned the spiral bit gets the cleanest cut (i found this when i start to build speakers 😁 )

Last edited:
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Hey Bobpuls, how can I paint the handle of the blade?
For example, I would like to do a similar handle to this one shown in the photo (there is no need for the details, only the colour would be fine). How do I paint it? With normal ink?
View attachment 26746
Sorry man this process i know how to but is expensive.... Better ask nate4s he is doing it really well