Dealing With Table Tennis Thirst

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hi all,

I live in a small town. Normally we have 4-5 practices sessions in our local clubs, but their times are fixed. In other words, we can't play as much as we want to. Even worse, sometimes sessions get cancelled. In those cases I often have a strong urge to play that can't be satisfied. I try to appease it by reading coaching articles, equipment reviews and watching YouTube videos. I also try to substitute with other sport activities, like running. However, it hardly helps. Do you have this problem? How do you deal with it?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
When immediate live and personal TT action is not available, I find that making big trouble on internet forums and playing with my NSA Spy Phone scheming to the demise of big TT company punishing Goon Squads makes my day more than anything.

Sent from MountDoom via TheRingOfPower

Well said Carl. :D

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Are there guides available to do this?
There are non.... But is it simple to create a simple.one .... I'm now in building proces...... And i can share if you want..... But still the my robot is in building proces. Nearly done.... Only i do not have much time to finish it......and the clostl are about 50 eur

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi all,

I live in a small town. Normally we have 4-5 practices sessions in our local clubs, but their times are fixed. In other words, we can't play as much as we want to. Even worse, sometimes sessions get cancelled. In those cases I often have a strong urge to play that can't be satisfied. I try to appease it by reading coaching articles, equipment reviews and watching YouTube videos. I also try to substitute with other sport activities, like running. However, it hardly helps. Do you have this problem? How do you deal with it?

Wah, friggin' wah.

I waz recently in a place with ZERO TT.

Cry a river for meez.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Wah, friggin' wah.

I waz recently in a place with ZERO TT.

Cry a river for meez.

When you don't play for a while, say, months, the table tennis bug seem to calm down and don't bother that much. But when you play on Tuesday and expect to play on Thursday, then get an e-mail saying there will be no tennis for almost a week, then oh...

Actually, shadow play is good, I didn't think about. I also practiced improving contact on serves and assessing how much spin I could generate.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
When you don't play for a while, say, months, the table tennis bug seem to calm down and don't bother that much. But when you play on Tuesday and expect to play on Thursday, then get an e-mail saying there will be no tennis for almost a week, then oh...

Actually, shadow play is good, I didn't think about. I also practiced improving contact on serves and assessing how much spin I could generate.

NOT play much in TWO years and TT bug goes absolut DORMANT???!!!

Not THIS customer Mister !!!!!!!!

William is NOT that kinda weak-azz fool. I will fight at the drop of a hat... and if their are no takers, I will drop the hat my DAMN self and fight beforehand if it suits the situation.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I just saw our president land in USA and walk off on a SWISSPORT ramp.

WTF???!!!

The PRESIdENT of USA lands in his own country and uses a foreign ramp???!!!

WTF.

As much as I am PUBLICLY and PERSONALLY for multi-multiculturalism... our nations top dog uses a foreign ramp to step off on and have up front and ganz klar in photos...

Hey is that the TT center calling me to play???!!! Wait a minute for me to finish this forum rant before I step out to combat...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi all,

I live in a small town.

Even worse, sometimes sessions get cancelled. In those cases I often have a strong urge to play that can't be satisfied.

How do you deal with it?

Another way to look at it is that if there are more than one of you who feel this way, all it takes is for you to make a key to the gym door and you are there.

If you already do not have the skis to simply look at the key and make one from that, you could always take a pic of the key with your smart phone and get one made that way.

If that doesn't work out, you could email Carl the pic and his NSA Spy Phone is certainly capable of procesing the image to where he can get a replacement key made easily.

Isn't TTD a great place to ask stuff?

For real, I used to be a Locksmith, so it was no sweat to do such a thing.

In real life, if you want something done, and done really well, and done at a relatively inexpensive price, there is almost no limit a couple boxes of quality beer cannot get you. in your case, it might be a premium Vodka. You get the point. I have seen non-mechanics pay a military mechanic TWO boxes of beer and for that price, he would work all weekend drinking the beer while replacing and ENGINE, just for the fun of drinking beer and doing something he likes with someone.

Use Ur wits and I'm sure you can make something positive happen.