DHS Hurricane 3 ma long rubber

This user has no status.
Hello fren

i want know all fren at TTD.. This rubber original or fake. Screenshot_2016-07-31-10-16-47_com.taobao.taobao_1469931466647.jpgScreenshot_2016-07-31-10-16-55_com.taobao.taobao_1469931438313.jpg

discussion..

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hard to tell from your pictures, mate.

There are a few details that must be taken into consideration.
A friend showed me slight differences from the one I bought lately to his original one. He plays in the same Bundesliga Team like Wang Xi.
For instance his stamp was placed a little lower than on mine i've bought lately. It was just a millimeter, but still noticeable. On the other hand he also admitted mine was looking genuine, too and it could have been from the factory cutting.

If you could take a picture without dustcover on the topsheet it would be helpful.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
For me it looks a bit dodgy. The printing on the rubber looks quite different to org. ones and the color of the sponge as well. Maybe it could be the lighting.
you can see in how it should look like in the link. Also the letters and numbers on the top sheet should have sharp edges rather than rounded ones. That is quite difficult to see from the pictures you have attached.

http://www.prott.cc/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=MaLongH3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I would say go ahead and check the serial online and see what it said. If the code does not exist then you get the answer and case closed. If it said it is authentic then either you can take a rest or choose to invest further. Need to see the top sheet without plastic wrap first. But then it can remain a mystery because people can buy top sheet alone from taobao or even remove one from genuine commercial H3 and glue to whatever sponge they want these days. The money part is just too tempting to counterfeit a hundred dollar rubber for cheap.

Reactions: Suga D