Disputes about rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I have played with Hexer HD and I was quite happy playing with it. The top sheet is harder than Rakza 7 and T05 and is a pretty fast rubber. It has a lower throw than both mentioned rubbers. Not good in humid conditions though and it wears out pretty fast. I have a club mate that plays with it on ZLF he is really found of it.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Calibra LT is faster than T05 by a country mile, no contest. Calibra LT, on that blade has just as much spin as T05. ON slower strokes T05 has clearly more spin.

Interesting point there D_E. I think so too. If you really put power on your shots, the Calibra LT tops the rest. But on slower loopy shots, T05 takes the cake. I find that it's true with Calibra. It takes a lot of control to do that slow, spinny, loopy shot.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Whenever I block for others on their forehand looping warmups, it is always pretty clear how much more powerful the Tenergy balls are, but I have to admit I've never blocked against the newest tensors. I've found that its not really that accurate for the user to determine the power, its only really accurately perceived by the person receiving the balls. What I do when I am curious sometimes is I loop against a block and work my way up to full power with different setups and ask the blocker which setup felt more powerful. If you guys do that you will get some surprising responses sometimes - different from what you may think from the perspective of using them.

Mar 2011
Whenever I block for others on their forehand looping warmups, it is always pretty clear how much more powerful the Tenergy balls are, but I have to admit I've never blocked against the newest tensors. I've found that its not really that accurate for the user to determine the power, its only really accurately perceived by the person receiving the balls. What I do when I am curious sometimes is I loop against a block and work my way up to full power with different setups and ask the blocker which setup felt more powerful. If you guys do that you will get some surprising responses sometimes - different from what you may think from the perspective of using them.

Interesting point. It is true I think. Thanx for pointing that out buddy:)