EditingSports

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys :)

Made a promo video for our Youtube channel and thought that maybe some of you like to see it :p Used quite much time making the video so a like and share would be greatly appreciated :)

A little bit about us: We made our first trick video in the end of last year and actually just wanted to show a couple of our friends that table tennis is a really cool sport :) To our big surprise though, the video was liked around the world and even the biggest newspaper in Finland made an article about it. At this point we realised that this is a great way to promote and give something for the best sport in the world :) The videos show that table tennis can be a funny, challenging and versatile sport, and even people who doesn't play tt can find the videos entertaining and hopefully want to try playing afterwards :) Hopefully we can keep coming with these videos in the future also :p

Big thanks to Dan and all you other TTD members for supporting us all they way from the beginning. Your support means a lot to us :)

If you enjoy our videos please help us a bit and like our Facebook page :) - https://www.facebook.com/EditingSports

What do you think about the promo video? :p

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Your work is truly appreciated here buddy. You have showed to many how table tennis is such a unique sport! I have always liked your videos from the start because they are also full of energy and enthusiasm! Love the music choice to!

Keep it up guys! I still hope to one day record some tricks and put them into your video. Perhaps we could do another TTD-Editing Sports trick video? Would be nice :)

A part 2!

Reactions: Pongfinity

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Your work is truly appreciated here Editing Sports. You have showed to many how table tennis is such a unique sport! I have always liked your videos from the start because they are also full of energy and enthusiasm! Love the music choice to!

Keep it up guys! I still hope to one day record some tricks and put them into your video. Perhaps we could do another TTD-Editing Sports trick video? Would be nice :)

A part 2!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Your work is truly appreciated here buddy. You have showed to many how table tennis is such a unique sport! I have always liked your videos from the start because they are also full of energy and enthusiasm! Love the music choice to!

A part 2!

Thanks man, you are awesome too :) Yea, you gotta record some tricks for a future video! And we could definitely make a second TTD-EditingSports trick vid too, how about this year already? :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks man, you are awesome too :) Yea, you gotta record some tricks for a future video! And we could definitely make a second TTD-EditingSports trick vid too, how about this year already? :)

No worries guys :) Yeah I think we should make one soon, would be awesome!