England vs Greece! Live on theSPORTBible today!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I think Drinkhall was due to play Papa next, but they shuffled the running order.

dont think they can do that as the game progresses?or can they?have the rules changed? the ABC XYZ cards are given before the match starts and then delivered with players names to the umpire

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Big win for Liam there! Gionis gets so much back!

Greece 2-2 England

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Not sure. They changed the order on the electronic screen here, but maybe that was to correct a mistake.

yeah

its unfair to do so if the game progresses. and also takes away all the fun/gamble/excitement

damn I think papa does not have any chance against paul, he will be prepaired. We gambled but failed to adjust, I was expecting a 3-0 loss to be honest. Hope we will be more wise next time

Administrator
Oct 2010
England are CHAMPIONS with a 3-2 victory over Greece!

england.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
This is European League? What is the European League i thought it was club based. England are in top division in European Team Championships, this is something different?

Great stream :cool:

not it just that euro champs have new system now. all teams are required to qualify through qualifying groups. I dont know if there is any knock out phase in the qualification process , but the system has definitely changed