Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Latest Update,

Thanks to some good ideas from members on this forum, kaikaz in particular I have made a Equipment Review Forum.

The basic idea/concept is that TTD members can submit there equipment reviews in this forum below whether being balls, rubbers, blades ect. Please put a poll in your review and ask, what did you think of this rubber review. TTD members will rate this. In making a poll will guarantee quality content submitted in the content page of the site. An example of a poll review is here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?951-Tibhar-Nimbus-Sound-Review

equipmentreviews.jpg

The equipment reviews with the highest votes will indicate that the rubber review is good and I will submit it into the content area of the site (Example below).

articleequipment.jpg

Having this will bring a nice equipment review to the site, so people visiting the site can straight away get good reviews on all the latest equipment. If your review makes it to the content page of the site, I will make sure your name is mentioned at the top of the article so the reader will know who produced the review.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
So should we create a thread for each rubber or brand?
Dan maybe you could create sub categories for each brand...just an idea

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
That seems very useful. Especially after the speed glue ban, I don't think everyone has found their best equipment yet. I am very content about my Vega Pro on backhand, but a lot of people prefer softer rubber on backhand.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
So should we create a thread for each rubber or brand?
Dan maybe you could create sub categories for each brand...just an idea

Hey Steve :)

Yeah a review of the particular equipment.. Just make a thread in the 'equipment review' section. Hope this helps :)
Remember to add a poll

equipmentreviews.jpg